Fifteen-Kartel

Omniscient
*************
"Ion even know why they was fighting" Pamela said as the three sat in their room planning the wedding.

It was 5more days to go and they were tensed and excited. "I feel like we should search better bout Lucas" Pinky said.

"Speaking of search, were is google" Grace asked as they all laughed.
Grace searched for Lucas on google till she came across

Lucas Carter drug lord, went to prison for 3years, for supplying drugs to a 40 year old man from Atlanta Jason L'vile and his wife Claire...also spent a year to murdering an old king pin.read more...

"Oh my gosh, you see what I was telling ya  you, you gotta go tell Nisha" Grace said. "No no,no,no, we can't, not just like that" Pamela said.

"That's why Jason and Lucas was arguing downstairs" Pinky added. "This nigga is dangerous, I heard stories that he was the Orleans drug lord, he damn dangerous" Pamela said.

"And he bouta to marry Nisha, OMG" they all said at once.

"We gotta stop this wedding" Pinky said. "How...." Pamela asked. "Tell her the truth" Grace said. "Fuck, no Grace, damn, we just gotta find a way" Pamela said.

"Shit"......

Whooop......they did find out, if it was you how you gonna tell ya friend hmmmm. Excuse ma mistake....