The Real Black Housewives-Finale

Nisha
*********
A year later...after all odds
"Am so glad ya all came to this lil Thanksgiving dinner my husband and I organized" I said.

"Am thankful for the friends and family I got around me, and ma baby Rae, looking whole lot like her daddy, I just want ya all to enjoy this okay" I said as we all sat down to eat.

After dinner we all sat in the huge sitting room to watch the film "Venom"
"Were Rae" My dad asked.
"She in bed" Lucas replied.

"Lovely" He said.

"So Royce, you're the only unmarried lil nigga round here" Milan said.
"Well I'm thinking of settling down" Royce said as everyone cooed.

"Please don't tell.me its that nasty ass Asia" Grace chipped in.
"The one with the pop gum" Pinky sad laughingly.

"Actually she's the one" Royce said.
"Oh no, its dead" I said as we all laughed.
It was a great night, and I'm so happy that I married the one I love and have a baby for him, moments like this will be remembered forever, love is the greatest of all.

And I wouldn't have done without these three crazy black girls who for one reason are called...The Real Black housewives of Atlanta.

Wait that sounded correct lol...

Lucas
*******
"Nigga chill" I said to Royce as I held Rae with one hand and signed the package the mail man gave me.

"What's that" Royce asked me as I opened it to reveal a baby racket and a note.

Living happily ever after but not for too long......
She's mine, always will be....
Tami +.

"The fuck" I said out loud.
"Gather all ma niggas from Atlanta and Orleans, we finding this nigga and we killing him, he ain't bringing his ass near ma family again, not this time, pack all the mother fucking guns from ma warehouse.....sorry baby Rae Rae, but daddy gotta kill one last time" I said with a smirk as she smiled showing her gum.

"She gon be the hit next hit woman of Atlanta" Royce ended.

So if ya all want a part two,lemme see like at least 10 comments below cause you know ya girl lol, thanks for reading, commenting and voting, please don't forget to follow I need to see ya all, thanks for this beautiful journey..... I know the book wasn't that good but that was it....I might take it for re-editing but hey for now this is it...

Watch out for my next book,
Much love...
Alicia...(LiciaX).