Seven-Dinner

Nisha
*********
"Oooh, he asked you on a date and you said yes" Pamela said as she faked hyperventilating.

"Come on don't be such a bore, we just need to find her the perfect dress" Grace said as she searched through ma things.

Once I told them, they rushed over here except for pinky, she had to attend to the kids,but we kept her on face time.

"Seriously" I said slapping my palm across ma head when Pamela brought out the bridesmaid dress wore at her wedding.

"Bad choice, let's go with the black body con dress" Grace said with a disgusted face.
I almost fell down laughing, these women are something else.

"His here" Pamela said fanning herself as we looked through the window of my apartment. I lived in this 10 floor building and I was on the 7th floor.

I got a text from him as we watched him stand by the car door.

Lucas: sorry I came bit early, I had nothing doing, if you don't mind ima wait down here for you😊.

Me: I'll be down in a few.

Lucas: yow.

"Girls, you know I can't bring him up, I don't know how ma apartment looks like" I said as I wore the dress.
"Right" Pamela said as she plugged the flat iron near my mirror.

"Grace, you not doing ma makeup, last time you did, I was sent out of class" I said to her as she picked up ma makeup bag. "Girl shut up" she said laughing.

************
"You look beautiful.. Wow" Lucas said for the 100th time tonight as we sat down to order. He brought me to this fancy ass restaurant I swear this nigga is too much.

After ordering our food, we begin to eat. We talked bout so many things, I told him bout ma channel, he told me he did business and all that.

I really felt attracted to him, his so damn cute and I haven't felt this way in a long time.

Ayyyy........I just wish I could jump the story sometimes but I gotta give ya all each details..... Excuse ma mistakes.