Thirteen-Sorry

Royce
*******
Its been three days since Nisha regained comma. The doctor said she couldn't speak due to the shock state she was in.

I blamed Lucas, but after all he has been taking care of Nisha while she's here. She'll will be discharged tomorrow as she had healed from the surgery stitches.

"All she does is look at me, but don't say a word" Lucas said with tears in his eyes. Lucas been drinking heavily the past few days.

I ain't never seen him this way, believe it. But I myself feel hurt. Nisha and I were just picking back what we left off and now this. We will just wait for the feds to release Tami and we will do the real job ourselves.

"The doctor said she will speak okay" I said to reassure him but he wasn't buying that.
"I gotta go handle things at the trap, take care of her" he said as we dapped and he left.

"Am sorry Nisha" I said to her as I held her hands.

********
Lucas

The next day, I signed the medical papers, Nisha was coming to live with Royce and I till she's better and to know she's save.

We had her stuffs transferred to a room in our house and decorated it exactly like her former room.

Nisha walked to the back seat and sat down with a blank expression on her face as always.

After a few minutes we reached home and Royce took her to her room. I got her a new IPhone X and left it near her bed with a new number and all that.

"You good" Royce asked me as I sat down. "She so different" I replied starring into space. "She went through something tough, give her time" he said.
"I'll kill him" was all I said.

Excuse ma mistakes ya all.....I know ya all wanna know bout Tami and what really happened just hold on and follow me....and please if you're liking the story comment and if you are not am sorry am not a pro writer am just trying.