Twelve-Love

Lucas
*******
"Wedding planner, she's pretty cute" Royce said as our wedding planner came in.
"Hi am Danish, I'll be your wedding planner" she greeted as she at sat down. 

Royce admired her white features and jet black hair, she was too pretty to be white.

Hey, am getting married.

"Hey babe" Nisha called as she walked towards me. I was madly in love with this women and I just didn't know it, and now I do.

"So the venue...."
"My girls will take care of everything, I just want it in a lil place not much people, just my family and Lucas friends.
Nisha interrupted Danish.

" okay love, as you wish, if I may take my leave" Danish said as she got up and walked away.

"Damn" Royce whispered. "Seriously nigga" Asia said from behind us making him jump. "Yow babe, whatsup" Royce said trying to hide his guilt.

"Ain't no whatsup, I know your black ass ain't just look at that girl, you know you crazy, ain't never keep that dick in ya pants, better not mess with me nigga" Asia said as she chewed her gum and popped it then walked away.

"Haaa, she gotchu" Nisha laughed. "Man, you better keep that dick in" I teased Royce who just sat there starring at us. "Shut up" he said as he got up and walked away.

We laughed our ass off.

"So its just you and I now huh" I said to Nisha. "Humm" she hummed as she sat close to me to cuddle. "Ma dad would wanna meet you later on, he just stepped out, be back in a few" Nisha said.

"Okay coo" I said as I laid my head back on the sofa. "You good" she asked me. "Yeah mama, I just can't believe you're gonna be ma wife. Have ma ki...kids" I replied while stammering, remembering what the doctor said, I felt a pin go right through my chest.

"Yeah, lil us running around, its a whole new life experience" she added. We just sat there cuddling each other, a moment ion want to go away. Ima love her till death.

Okay. Excuse my mistakes, am updating tonight. This book might probably finish next year 2019 so yeah that's whatsup. Let's move on lovies.

"