Eight------

Lucas
*********
"You gonna ask her to marry you. You barely know her" Royce said as we were back at the house.

Nisha was out with the girls so we had more of a guys time.

"I love her" I said. "Love" Royce chuckled. "What" I asked him. "Nigga, you ain't love nobody for ages" Royce said. "Yeah, but I love her. She gon through a lot, and she's the perfect one for me I feel it" I replied.

"Look man, you know ma real side. If you fuck with her ima fuck witchu" Royce said. "I hear you man" I said.

"Hey boys" Nisha greeted as she came in with hell of shopping bags. "Don't ever give your girlfriend your credit card" Royce said with a smile as if he wasn't serious secs ago.

"Hey Roy, hey babe" Nisha greeted as she sat her bags on the sofa. "I was with the girls you know. So I got couple of things" she said looking through her bags.

"Hello" Mrs. Patt greeted as she walked in. "Oh. I forgot today is Saturday" I said as she sat her bag on the island. "Mrs.Patt. this is my girlfriend Nisha" I said introducing Nisha.

"Hi. Nisha, you're beautiful, are you Chinese" she asked Nisha. "Oh. A lot of people ask me that" she replied with a small laugh.

"Nice to meet you Nisha, its not often you see Lucas with a girl" she said winking at me then walking away. "Really" Nisha asked me with a huge blush.

"Can you not make it so obvious" Royce added pointing at Nisha's cheek that just turned bright pink.

"I won't if you  stop interfering in ma life, there" Nisha said as she happily looked through her things.

"Baby, get ready. Am taking you and the girls out tonight so tell them" I said to her as I rolled my joint.
"Again" Mrs.Patt said as she walked by. "Damn" I whispered.

Excuse my mistakes thou.....