Fourteen-The Housewives

Omniscient
*************

While Nisha was with Royce and Lucas, the three housewives were dealing with the real deal.

Grace and Pamela met at Pinky's house for coffee.

"I just hope she talks" Pamela said all worried. "You ain't gon tell that girl" Pinky asked Pamela.

"Not now girls please" Pamela waved Pinky off. "You ain't been getting some dick right" Grace asked Pamela.

"Seriously Grace" Pinky said. "I love ma husband, and we are fineee" Pamela said. "You're overreacting" Pinky said laughingly.

"I love ma husband, and we are fineee.....that's not convincing try again, we all noticed you've been distanced lately" Grace said.

"Why you always trying to stick your nose in ma business, we all know your man been cheating on you" Pamela said.

"Okay that came out harsh" Grace said. "Really Grace" Pinky asked Grace. "Yeah, really. She knows but she pretends that its fineeeee" Pamela replied.

"Awww Grace, you such a strong woman, but don't you think we should investigate the issue,.like Who his seeing and why, then you can know your place is strictly housewife" Pinky added.

"You know its a good idea, I buy that, then we can teach the bitch a lesson" Grave said. "Now you have added fire Pinky" Pamela said to Pinky.

"Perfect mission number two" Pinky semi yelled.
"Nuts" Pamela whispered.

"We gotta check on Nisha thou" Grace said while yawing. "You think Lucas is right for her" Pinky asked. "Its her choice, let's wait till he puts the ring" Pamela added.
"Good idea" they all said at once then laughed.

Short but yeah that's it, just a lil spice on the housewives lives....excuse ma mistakes.