Eighteen-Day 3

Omniscient
************
"What" Nisha asked the doctor for the second time.
"Yes you are, just follow my instructions and come back in 4weeks time for a checkup" he replied.

"OMG" Pamela said. "If you will excuse me, I have couple of patients to attend to. Congrats" the doctor said as he smiled and left.

"Oh no" Grace whispered shaking her head.

"I just can't believe we having a baby" Nisha said.

"Yes....really nice" Pamela added.

"Lucas gon be real happy to hear this" Nisha said as her phone beeped.

Lucas💖: baby were you at, hope you good, be home real quick need to talk to you okay.

Me: okay baby....be home soon.
*********
Few minutes later they were back at the house and the three housewives were sitting in their room.

Grace was really shocked while Pamela and Pinky paced back and forth.

"She can't be. It'd not possible" Grace said. "That's not even the case, she's carrying a murderer's baby" Pinky added. "Drug lord" Grace reminded them.

"The doctor said she wasn't able to give birth" Pinky said.
"What....who" Nisha said as she stepped in. "Oh no" Pamela low key said.

"What are you guys talking about" Nisha asked them as Grace nudged Pinky. "Uhm...nothing....uhuh Nisha..."

"Nisha what...... What you mean" Nisha asked them again. "Look Nisha, when Tami stabbed you the doctor said you couldn't have a baby" Grave replied.

"What.....Pamela, is that true" Nisha asked. "Yes...we wanted to tell you...."

"Did Lucas know about this" Nisha asked as she crossed her arms. "Yea" Pamela replied. "So ya all been lying to me....what else should I know huh" Nisha shouted.

"Lucas, his not what you think he is" Grace said. "Grace" Pamela called. "No she needs to know everything now, its now or never, now that we have the chance" Grace ended.

Hot sauce.... ..Grace got mouth ehn...
Oooh am seeing ma readers and voters, thanks you guys, im so honoured lol....