Ten-Karma 2

Nisha
*********
"Are you serious, he got outta prison" Pamela asked me as we faced timed.  I told her bout the incident that happened this afternoon, and how Tami bumped into us.

Tami was ma boyfriend in highschool, we dated throughout senior year, thought we would get married but things didn't turn out as expected.

"Yeah, ion know what to do, I tried telling Lucas, but we not in a relationship so its no use" I replied her. "Seriously girl, I just prefer you stay with one of us for now till you know you save" Pamela said.

"I know Mela, thanks for the help but I might just stay in ma apartment, besides he doesn't know were I live so" I said as I laid back down on my bed.

"Okay girl, but put me on speed dial, if anything happens, call me" she said. "Okay momma" I answered sarcastically which made her laugh. "Very funny. Be careful okay" she said as the camera shook and the call disconnected.

************
I woke up to the sound of banging on my door the next morning. I got up and slurred my way to the door, I peeped through the peep hole to see Tami standing there waiting impatiently. My heard felt divided.

"Nish Kitty, open the door baby, I know you there" he said.
I immediately took my phone and ran to the bathroom to call Lucas.

Lucas
*********
"Pack that shit and don't waste ma time, Rio, get the deal straight, ion want excuses" I said to ma trap niggas. I walked into ma office when ma phone rang, I saw Nisha on the caller ID when ma nigga Rio walked in with ma stack of money.

"This all ma shit, if I find shit missing you dead" I said as I packed the money. "Ain't you gon answer that boss" he asked me as ma phone kept vibrating on the table.
"Ima get back to her. Lemme see the papers" I said as I ignored the call.

Royce
********
Sissy😇: help me Roy, this nigga Tami bout to break in ma house please hurry am scared.

Me: fuck am on ma way, take anything as weapon, find a place to hide ima getchu.

I had no time to tell Lucas so I dived into ma car and swerved through the streets. Its was a 30minutes drive, and I hope taking these shortcuts would make it better.

That nigga better not touch ma cousin.

Excuse ma mistakes......hmmmmm we getting there huh lol.....sorry for the long ass chapter....