Author's Note

So as stated, this AU crossover series takes place in a separate universe from the other universes I have in my imagination. As explained in my Fiction and Fantasy book, this universe was inspired by RPG board games and is intended to focus on characters that, as also stated, I love so much but don't have much involvement or appearances in my other universes, mainly my Under Our Wings universe (my main and original universe).

I'm not sure whether or not I'll let people's OCs into this book, I'm still thinking on it. Tell you what, if I ask for OCs then you can suggest some to include. If I do, it will include not just Skylander OCs like my Year of the Sun Dragon book but really any OC. However, I have the final say in whether or not your OC will be included, so don't get your hopes up. If I ask if your OC should do something specific in this story of-sorts, then that means your OC has a good chance to appear, if not confirming that your OC is going to be in this. Still, don't get too excited.

This will mostly feature characters from the fandom I love, but if I ask about it I guess I might include characters you suggest. Again, I have the final say in whether or not they're included so, again, don't get your hopes up.

Not too sure this will turn out, but hey, I felt similar when I published my Skylanders fan-fic, and that turned into the best book I've written yet!

Now, let me get this out to you guys. I'm definitely not mad that people do this, don't get me wrong, but it would make me feel better if I said something. If you're one of my followers here on Wattpad, or anyone's followers for that matter, and I/they publish a new book that you don't like... don't vote or read or anything on that book just because it's a book by the person you follow. If you honestly don't like or don't care about what the book is about or if you think the story and stuff isn't up to snuff, don't read it just for the writer. Sure, it's nice to try new things, but still. If anything, try and maybe suggest ways on how the book could be written with better vocabulary or structure, but don't be rude if you chose to do this please. If you ain't got nothing nice to say or anything to offer, don't say anything. Ok? Just sayin', it's better to be honest and truthful then to keep a burden and such.

I'm not looking at anyone specific ok? Just sayin'. This universe isn't thought out too much and I'm nervous about how people will take it. Plus I know there will be people who will probably do it anyway, but it doesn't hurt to let them know, you know?

(Clears throat) Sorry, I'm a rambler, it's in the family.

Hope some of you do enjoy this book! 🐉