How they formed: The orphan and his watchdog

Joseph, a simple boy. The only thing special about him per say was that he was orphaned at a young age. He didn't even remember his parents in the slightest; just that he was raised in an orphanage. He wasn't bullied or made fun of anymore then any other child. He was cared for like any other child, not more or less. He lived a normal and average life. Up until he was finally old enough to be on his own for the first time. No one adopted him, but then there were so many other children to chose from. He didn't mind... much. He set out to be a Ravager, to make a name for himself. He knew it might be difficult, but he wanted the action and adventure the life of a Ravager gave. He saved his money, bought a starting equipment pack, and said his goodbyes and headed for the next town over to start his journey.

A starter equipment pack contains basic armor, first aid kit, basic survival tools, a horse, and a wagon to carry the supplies with. The rest was for the new Ravager to buy and obtain for him or her self. Joseph did small, simple jobs so he could get more money without risking too much. Things like helping with home maintenance or finding missing pets, simple stuff. Joseph couldn't wait to get to the tougher jobs. He had done his research thoroughly and really wanted to be one of the best Ravagers, or at least the best he could be. He often paid special attention to one of the most successful and still working Ravager groups, the Goth Claws. So called because of their often emo and/or goth appearance and apparent theme, as well as many of them weren't human.

Reala, a Nightmaren with a serious look. Like he was no joke kind of serious. He looked like a cross between a jester and a samurai, his skin white like snow, his fingers yellow like claws, and he was only a few feet shorter then an average human. He rode a customized motorcycle, and he did his job well as leader, with the help of the other members of course.
Razcal and Razor, the accountants and money management of the group. They were anthropomorphic ravens from the kingdom of Chima, a whole nature covered land populated with tribes of anthropomorphic animals. Razcal was the good and truly non greedy raven, and he did the money counting. Razor was the greedy one, but he was kept in check by the other members and did the money advising and checking. The two often didn't get involved with the jobs, but in the stories written about the Goth Claws, the two were often some of the comic relief in the group in and out of jobs.
Dark Pit was probably the hardest worker of the group. A literal angel, but a black clad one at that. He was mostly called the fighter of the group. He'd sometimes clash with Reala, for Dark Pit didn't like working for anyone else other then himself. However, he was always reminded of how it was his decision to join the group and how they never pushed him to do anything outside of the expected job. He rode a chariot lead by Rapidash pokemon.
Shadow the hedgehog, the second-in-command of the group. Him and Reala began the group and rarely dispute over decisions. Shadow was also a fighter amongst the group, and he preformed his tasks with flying colors...erm, flying shades of black and red more like it? He rode an armored supply and transport van for the rest of the group.
Vaati was... the unusual one of the group. He often did the more sensitive tasks, such as sabotage or distracting. However, if any part of the job involved "enchanting" women, that's Vaati's specialty. He often promises an evening out to the woman he "associates" with, and does his best to keep those promises. He said he comes from Hyrule, and was once a Minish. That's all he's ever said about his past though publicly. He's often the comic relief of the group, and rides the largest vehicle: a customized aircraft shaped like a large hawk. Oh, and he was also the most magic using of the group, for he was an actual sorcerer.
Bass is a fighter for the group, and though he did sometimes clash with the other members, he was loyal to them in the end. He is a orange and black robot from an technologically advanced city, and can copy the abilities of other robots. He also had a robot wolf named Treble who he treated like his best friend and can fuse with Treble to become Super Bass. He often rides in Shadow's van for jobs that is uncertain of his need, but if needed he will use his Super Bass form to fly with the rest of the team.