Job opening

Harpus: Come on Mirage! Slash at me!
Mirage: 😒 *snort*
Harpus: Come ooonnn! I want ya to! For training!
Mirage: 😑
Harpus: Jooooeeeee! Your Druddigon's broken or something!😣

It's been one month exactly, and already Harpus was used to having a Druddigon, one of the most feared dragon Pokémon this side of the Civilized Land, being the Scavengers "mascot". So to speak. They named him Mirage for his speed and the fact that his shoulder scar was there to begin with. Druddigons have tough, rough skin. Granted the toughest is in the face area but the rest of them was still pretty hard like rock. But the scar wasn't noticeable or looked painful or anything from the looks of it. At least made Mirage recognizable.

Still, it was remarkable that Mirage seemed used to human interaction...

Jeff: (Laughs)
Joseph: Sorry Harpus. I'm busy looking at applications right now. Someone has to do it.
Harpus: *groan* Come on! Dragon Rage!
Mirage: 😑
Harpus: Hone Claws!
Mirage: ...
Harpus: Roar?
Mirage: 😴
Harpus: Oh come on!
Pit: Technically Druddigons don't learn the move "roar" unless-
Harpus: Shad up! Grr! All I want is to train dangit! Is that too much to ask!? Is it?
Sheik: Maybe Mirage is just lazy.
Jeff: Like you half the day. *laughs*
Harpus: Hey! Shad up!😡
Joseph: *sigh* Hey guys, if you all have a minute, I think I got something.
Jeff: What'cha got Joe?
Joseph: Apparently someone named Ragnorok wants some Ravagers to help the Serpentine build their new City of Ouroboros. We're talking side jobs like getting deliveries to and back and cooking and things.
Sheik: Don't those Serpentine live in the desert?
Pit: They're fine just about anywhere that's not cold Sheik. But yeah, that construction of the new City of Ouroboros is in the desert area just outside Ninjago City. I've heard plenty about it.
Joseph: Not too terrible far from here really. What do you guys think?
Jeff: Urm... How am I going to hide from the heat seeking snake people eh? I may be a known killer but I ain't cold blooded.
Harpus: I've seen the kind of buildings those snakes make. We'll find some nook or cranny we can stuff ya in while the rest of us work our hair off.
Joseph: So is everyone in on the idea of going there to help?
Sheik: Well, I am fascinated with these Serpentine. Us Hylians don't really have any snakes to speak of, so I'm in. You know, to help my Sheikah keep records and all.
Harpus: Eh, I'm down for it. It's up to ya'll. Figure there's something I could do to help around.
Pit: And doing a massive job with other Ravagers will boost our credibility and rep as Ravagers more! I'm down for it!
Jeff: Mmm... Hey, it's your call Joe. I'm just along for the ride really. But if those Serpentine find and report me, I'm otta there.
Sheik: Sure, try getting out of the desert Jeff. You'll bite the sand within 2 minutes of running out there, knowing you.
Harpus: (Laughs)😂
Joseph: Well, I guess it's settled. We're going to the City of Ouroboros. We better start heading there tomorrow if we want a piece of the action there before many other Ravagers can.

Days later

It took awhile,  but with much effort- and the assistance of the locals- The Scavengers managed their way to the edge of the Ninjago Desert.

Ninjago City wasn't an easy place to get to. At least, not from the south it wasn't. And the desert next to it wasn't very large at all. In fact, it was technically the smallest desert in the world. But that didn't make it any less of a desert. Heat, sand, cacti, some poisonous animals (besides the Serpentine that is), etc. The whole desert works. So you still had to prepare to cross it like any other desert. Fortunately, the Serpentine were helpful to anyone willing to accept it, and considering it's the desert, you might as well take it.