A truth, a lie, and the new guy

The Scavengers had traveled to a place called Shenkuu, a town that was like a combination of Japanese, Chinese, some Vietnamese, and maybe some Korean too. It was originally made by little intelligent creatures called Neopets. They are so cute! 😍

Um, sorry. Anyway, it was Sheik's turn to get groceries from the local market. She didn't mind. She rather liked the town. Traditional, yet up to date. Lively, yet relatively quiet.

Emphasis on "relatively".

???: Kekeke! Can't catch me angel boi!
???: Get back here you little crook!

Sheik heard and rolled her eyes. She thought it was just some kids messing around or something, judging from the sound of the voices. However, it seemed only seconds later that someone, wearing mostly white clothes, a brown hat and jacket tied around his neck, and pure purple hair wheezed by her, nearly ramming her from behind. Sheik only had a few seconds to gather her thoughts before whoever was chasing the first someone actually ran into her, knocking them both right over to the ground. The first someone sticked around just long enough to laugh at the scene, then quickly ran off before anyone was the wiser. Sheik didn't even fully see him before he ran away. She quickly gathered her senses while the someone who ran into her was gathering himself.

???: *groans* ...Ohmigosh! Are you ok miss? I-I didn't mean to run into you! I-
Sheik: I'm fine, thank you. What was that about?
???: Hm? Oh! Um, that little trouble maker is a prime suspect for a case I'm on, and I've been trying to catch him. He's been able to get away from me for three days now! H-here, let me help you up.

The young boy helped Sheik up and helped pick up her things. That's when she started taking in his features. He wore what seemed to be a pure white toga that went as far as just below the waist, though the back part of it went much further. The boy appeared to be wearing a black short sleeve shirt under the white clothing, otherwise barely visible. He also had a black short legged, um, shorts that looked almost skin tight. He wore a thin brown belt with a small gold triangular buckle, knee high brown sandles, and a gold laurel crown around his head. And he seemed so young as well. Not just his voice, but his face was almost like that of a child, yet he was as tall as she was; as a teenager. He had somewhat large eyes with a light purple color to the pupils, and his hair was a pure light brown. Sheik hadn't realized she was staring until he caught her.

???: Is something wrong miss?
Sheik: What- Oh! Sorry! I don't usually-
???: It's the wings isn't it? Yeah, most people kinda freak a little because of them.

She honestly hadn't noticed thos- wait, did he say wings?! He flapped them a little to show they were real, and... Sheik was stunned. They were like a doves pure white wings, the feathers equal in shape, size, and position. Sheik had seen pictures and stories and whispers of such beings with wings and young appearances, but she couldn't believe she was actually in the presence of one of these beings, one that Hyrule didn't know of. Was he really... an angel?

???: *chuckles nervously* Y-yeah, everyone freaks at first. Heck, I've had a few faint when they saw me. I can kinda see why some celebrities don't want to be as popular as they are sometimes. I-I didn't catch your name miss.
Sheik: 😕... Uh, um, it's Sheik. Sheik. Um, y-yours?
???: Pit K. Icarus, at your service😀! Nice to meet you Sheik😊! Say, that is the Sheikah crest on your outfit, correct?
Sheik: W-why yes. Have you visited Hyrule?
Pit: Oh yeah! Great place. Beautiful, majestic, and great food! Love going there whenever I can! It's nice meeting an actual Sheikah like you though. Let me guess, you're a warrior class?
Sheik: 😶*chuckles* Though I have the skill of one yes, I'm kinda stuck with the duty of a scholar. I like it though. You learn so many fascinating things. A-and it's nice to meet an actual... a-angel...
Pit: Aaww, go on...😶
Sheik: ...Oh! Shouldn't you be after that suspect of yours?!
Pit: Huh? Oh! Gah, we might as well save looking for him again for tomorrow. The "Phantom Thief" is a real good sneaker by-er. I need a break anywa-
Sheik: One mustn't put off what can be done today to that of tomorrow Pit! Tell you what, me and my friends may be able to help you with this "Phantom Thief".
Pit: Oh, um, that'd be terrific! I mean, (clears throat) if that's alright with you and your friends of course.
Sheik: I wouldn't suggest it otherwise. Come, they should be back at the wagon.