Relax your mind part 13

LISA: man I was highly heated about what happen earlier today. that bitch knew she was lying I didn't even have my phone out I got up pacing back and forth I feel like I was about to go crazy being accuse of doing something I didn't even do is the worse feeling ever then on top of that the damn teacher didn't believe me how the hell can that be (sign ' real hard) I just laid back on my bed looking at the ceiling I was so in my thoughs I didn't here Chili Chili knocking at my door that when I realize she open the door then said lili ....

chilli:LILi? please come and eat (grab her hand pulling her up)

lisa: she grab my hand pulling me up I didn't say anything I just let her lead me downstairs into the kitchen my plate was on the table I sit down and dug in.the food was so good I had to laid back in my chair I was so full.

LISA: that was some good soul food Chili Chili

chilli: glad u like it.

LISA:Naw I love it. about to get up

chilli: wait.(put my hands on her shoulder)

LISA:what up Chili Chili?

chilli:I want u to seat down and relax for me. (slowly pushing her shoulder down signaling for her to sit down) ok....

LISA:(slowly sit back down) OK. I said

chilli:(start massaging her shoulders)

LISA:ugh! that feel really good Chili Chili.(LOOKING DOWN)

chilli: your Really tense LiLi.

LISA: uh-huh I know.

[25MINUTES LATER]

Lisa:thanks Chili Chili I really needed that.

chilli:(blushing)anytime.(about to walk away)

lisa:(notice)wait(grab her wrist).........

...TBC ...