Lunch time

Lisa: we all was headed to lunch me chilli Tionne aaliyah 2pac. Yeah They are back. We was suppose to meet Tionne new boo today. I hope this fool treating my sister right if not I'm gonna bust a cap in his ass.

Chilli: we just got our food then sit at are table. Lisa sitting next to me 2pac sitting next to Aaliyah Tionne set next to Lisa leaving one room for mack, so we all talked u know catch up on things.

Lisa:so how the music coming along?

Chilli: yeah. I want to here all about it.

2pac: it's going great man, I mean to make a change in this fuck up world we live in.

T-Boz: that what up people need someone like you in this world. Make that change. Speak the truth about what going on out here.

Lisa: a man to that.

Chilli:how about you Aaliyah how things going with u?

Aaliyah: things are taken off like it amazing experience I love it I believe that with my voice and style & music will change the world.

T-Boz: u go girl.

Chilli: now that what I'm talking about.

Lisa: u know that right!

2pac: what going on with y'all? I heard u got into a fight lisa,

Lisa:(Look at Tionne)

T-Boz: Don't look at me I didn't tell it

Lisa: (look back at pac) How did u find out that?

2pac: school be talking

Lisa:Well the school need to mind their own damn business.

2pac: that be difficult to do when your fighting in the cafeteria.

Lisa: yeah what ever (cross arms) but Still should mind their own business.

2pac: how did it all started

Lisa: man this nigga Andre gonna come up to me in font of my girl demanding me to go out with him

Aaliyah: demanding!

2pac: all Hell naw nigga must crazy!

T-Boz: hell yeah! U would think that nigga  had a death wish or something.

Lisa:for real. so I refuse to go out with him, we had some words then out of nowhere he gonna call chilli out her name! 

Aaliyah: what!

2pac: what the fuck!

T-Boz: he lucky chilli didn't let Lisa put him 6 feet under.

Lisa: And u know I wasn't having that so I snapped on the motherfucker jump over this table beating the break off his monkey tell with the  over grown nappy ass head of his. I  grab the tray nearly about to kill him. But. Chilli pull me out off him then took me out to calm me down let just say it work. (Looking at chilli) she save me from going to jail that day.

chilli:(Look at Lisa smiling while blushing)

Aaliyah: so how the relationship going so far with u two (smiling)

Lisa: it is amazing

chilli: it sure is the best relationship I ever had

Aaliyah:Awww!