passionate love making.... part 1

LISA: she was standing their naked and wet from head to toe my eyes were glue on her.... damn this is a complete turn on.....

chilli: How do u want it my king?

LISA: however way u want to gave it my queen (Start movin it around)

Chilli: oh LISA... I didnt know u can move that thing like that

LISA: (moving it back & forth) mmmm....come here.

Chilli: walked over to her slowly climbing on top of her as the water drop on to her while kissing her lip slowly caressing her legs as I move down her neck slowly sliding my tongue up and down her chest .

Lisa: ooohhh baby that my spot (caressing her wet body ) damn... u so wet baby.

Chilli: u about to be wet to *seductive voice* u have nicely tone abs (hands rub against her Abs)

LISA: Mmm...so do u (rubbing her abs) (sit up ) then *we slowly lean in for the kiss* we pull away at the same time then *we looked in each other eyes* she had so much love and lust in her eyes. ( laid my head on her chest ) I just sat their loving her hugging her for a while. I just want to take in this moment.

Chilli: Lisa what wrong? (Hug her while rubbing Her lower back)

Lisa: just want to enjoy this moment..*listen to her heart beat*

Chilli: lisa was still holding me. honestly.... LISA is the best girlfriend a girl could ever ask for and I love her for that. she one of a kind. no one and I mean no one could compare to what she has done for me. this pass weeks since I meet her she been a blessing and I'M so thankful for her. I'M so glad I'M leaving Dallas for lisa she treat me way better then him. she loving me she care for me and most important she special to me.

*Tear fall onto her shoulder*

LISA:*looked up* aww baby what wrong?

Chilli: I am so happy to have someone like u In my life

LISA:*smile* I feel the same way *wiping her tears away * then kiss her so passionate as she did the same. I was in a sitting position while she was facing me in a riding position. Looked down at our position. then she position herself on my thing. we made eye contact soon as she got on the tip. she was wet to the touch then she slowly slide all the way down making me feel ever pleasurable moment...........................................

Chilli: you feeling that baby *moan*

Lisa: aw.....fuck......yeah give it to me (griping her hips)

Chilli: (grab her wrist pining her down on the bed) (came back then grind forward )

Lisa: uhhhhh!!!! (throwing head back).... yessss......ooohhh...shit right there... (taken it) ahhhhhh...

Chilli: right there! (riding her)

LISA: yeah! ( taken it )

Chilli: right there!! (riding her)

Lisa: Yeah!! (taken it)... harder

Chilli: (riding harder)... like that?

LISA: ahhhhhh!!!... yeah!!!! Just like that baby......(taken it )............ just like that......*breathing hard*

Chilli:*moan louder* lisa...ahhh...

(grinding her in a circles motion)

LISA:oh!!....GOD!!!!..... yessss....Ro (grinding me in a circle motion).... *sings*...Go shawty... its your birthday we gonna get it up... cuz its your...birthday

Chilli:*giggle*u so silly (crash my lips against her kissing roughly )

lisa: I *kiss* know *kiss* Mmmm....*moan* *adding tongue*