worrid about Tionne

Last to on hot temper.......................

........................................................................
LISA:YO SOMEONE HELP THEIR SOMTHING WRONG TIONNE
........................................................................

(Now back to the story)

Chilli: Tionne! (runs to T & Lisa)

Lisa:somebody get some help (holding T)

A:(lift Tionne shirt) oh my god, T losing alot of blood

Lisa&Pac: what!

A: (pull up her shirt to reveal a deep cut slice across Tionne stomach)

Chilli: no! Tionne Tionne u got to hang in their.

Pac: can someone help us if not so help me I'll Sue the shit out of this fucking hospital!

Doctor:(rush in to take Tionne in the back)

Lisa: trying to go back

Nurse: no mama u can't go back their

Lisa:(pushing to get through)what the fuck u mean I cant go back their?!that my damn sister man! Get out the damn why!

Chilli: Lisa baby I need u to calm down

Lisa: I can't!!! I can't lose her I need to by her side (pushing the lady to get through)

Chilli: ( grab on Lisa) Lisa baby It gonna be alright Tionne will make it through this.....

Lisa: I can't lose her (in deep tears) I can't lose her

chilli:(Come here walking towards Lisa with open arms)

Lisa:(in deep tears)can't do this baby I can't,

Chilli: come here baby

Lisa:(slowly walking towards her)

Chilli:(hugs her)it's Ok.

Lisa:(hugging back while crying into Her shoulder)

Chilli:(Taken her to her seat)

Lisa:(Seat down while crying my heart out)

Chilli:I seat on her lap then lay her head into my neck then rub her head as she cried her Lil heart out

Lisa: (wrap arms around her Waist)

Chilli: I just held her & rock her & told her it gonna be alright.

Lisa:(holding on to her while crying hard)

Chilli:(Shhh) it's alright (Shhh) it Ok baby, everything gonna be alright (kiss her head)

Lisa:but why chilli? Why Tionne she never did anything to nobody to deserve any kind of pain that was forced on her

Chilli: I don't know Lisa, I truly don't know.

Lisa: Tionne is a good person that bastard didn't deserves her, I mean T is hard on the outside but once u get to know her she is a real softly on the inside.

Chilli: I know baby, I know & u right he didn't deserve her, but we don't have to worried about him anymore.

Lisa: (Sniff) yeah (wipe away tears)

chilli:All we need to do right now is make sure Tionne is alright

Lisa: I know u, u right, it just hurt me to see her like this.

Chilli: baby, look into my eyes

Lisa:(looking into her eyes)

Chilli: Tionne will pull through this,

Lisa: how do know for sure?

Chilli:(kiss her lips) because I have faith. Witch u should have also have pray even u should know that, (smiling) anything is truly possible when u put your heart in soul into it u just got to believe in it..

Lisa:(smiling) u are truly right, That all I needed to hear, that what i needed to do was have faith, pray, & believe that with all my heart & soul that she would be alright! I wanna pray, can u pray with me baby?

Chilli: of course I will baby u know I alway got u.

2pac: & us to!

Lisa:(looking over to Pac&Aaliyah)

A: yeah, Tionne Is like a sister to all of us

Pac: yeah!and we will pray with u, best believe me.

Chilli: & that a promise

lisa:Thanks guys,

Them: it's no problem.

........................................................................
Lisa & chilli & 2Pac & Aaliyah, All got on their knees as they started pray & pray & pray until the Doctor Can in to give Them the news, but honestly they was hesitant about what the he had to said but still wanted to know everyone had their hope up ready for a answer to be giving them..........
........................................................................

Doctor:Friends of miss Tionne?

Lisa: that would be us. how is she?

Doctor: well she........................

TBC...............

HONESTLY, IT'S NO TELLING WHICH WAY IT'S GONNA GO FROM HERE.

DID TIONNE MAKE IT? OR DID SHE DIE?

WHAT U THINK THE DOCTOR GONNA SAY?

DID LISA & CHILLI, PAC & AALIYAH PRAYERS GO THROUGH?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF SHE DIES?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF SHE LIVES ?

HOW WOULD THEIR REACT?

COMMENT 💬

VOTE 🌟

PEACE✌