calming lisa down

Chilli: man Im struggle trying my best to get Lisa away from that Andre dude. Big as he was I was surprise Lisa could take him.

Lisa: man I was highly pisse off I don't play that shit I ain't gonna let no nigga  come up in my face and think they can disrespect my queen then think they can get away with it? hell to the mother fucking no. That dick head better be lucky my girl pull me off him cuz he wouldn't live to see his career grow.

Chilli: me & lisa was walking hand in hand in silence.no matter how mad Lisa get she always show Her love affection & respect. towards me. I knew she was still pisse off about what had happen. So I took her into the restroom.

Lisa: Ro took me in the restroom to calm my nerves I Pounch a hole in the wall.

Chilli: Lisa please calm down.

Lisa:I Set down on the bench with my head down as my temper was fuming.

Chilli: I turn the cold water on then wet a paper towel Then walked over to Lisa Then put it on her neck she jump a Lil.

Lisa: that cold

Chilli: she said still looking down. I know baby But it will Cool u down. I set in Her lap then wrap my arms around Her. Putting her head in my neck we set there in silence for while until she broke it.

Lisa: I'm sorry Ro I didn't mean to do it I just couldn't control it. Please forgive me.

Chilli: baby look at me.

Lisa: (looking up to her)

Chilli: its not your fault.

Lisa: but Ro

chilli: I'm not mad at you. (Grab her hand) I never was.

Lisa: but I could have kill Him.

Chilli:Don't blame yourself. like u said u couldn't control it.

Lisa: I know. I try the best I could to Stop myself but he kept on pushing my buttons.

Chilli: That why im here to make sure u don't do something that u would regret. That why I Stop u when I did.

LISA: yeah. I know i would Of regret that...Because that mean I would have to be away from u.

Chilli: we don't want that Now, do we?

Lisa:no.but I don't regret beating the mad shit out of him.

Chilli: I'm not gone lie after all he did deserve that ass whooping.

Lisa: yeah. U know I don't play that shit. calling my girl out her name like that he ain't finna disrespect my queen like I ain't having.

chilli: I know. it was sexy how u defended my honor like that.

Lisa:ha! Oh really now?

Chilli: (sliding finger all the away to) matter fect let me reward u for standing up for Me.

Lisa:Mmmmm... what kind of award?

chilli: You'll see (get up then lock door) (walked back to her then started dancing)

Lisa: chilli know she was turning me on the way she moving them hips walking towards me then turned around set down on me then turned around she started given me this sexy ass lap dance.....

Chilli: u like that baby (lean head back on her licking her ear while working my hips)

lisa:Uh huh.(place my hands on her hips)I like that.