Getting jump

Dallas:(slam her into the lockers)

Chilli:ahhhhhh!! I was slam against the lockers I was in pain I could scream.

dallas:U Thank u can dump me and make me look bad. Smack the shit out of her

Chilli:(tears streaming down my face) ow! (Yell)

dallas: Shut up bitch (smack her again)

chilli: (crying)

Andre: well well it the bitch who been dating my supposed to be girlfriend.

Chilli: (look up to him) why?

Andra: why (laughing)

Dallas:(laughing)

Andra:why she said. (Laughing)

Beyonce: (laughing)

Crystal:(laughing)

Andra: Why! (Yells)because u took Lisa from me.(Punch her dead in the face)

Chilli: ah! (Fell to my knees then spits blood in his face) Lisa would never pick u.

Andra: just for that u gonna pay. Yo Beyonce crystal hold this bitch up.

Lisa: I was running as fast as I can when I pass Tionne pac & Aaliyah.i yell for them to come on. Hey yall come on ro in trouble!

2pac: oh hell naw let go get these motherfuckers (ran)

T-Boz: right behind u these niggas messing with the wrong one (ran)

Aaliyah: time to whoop some ass (ran)

RO:(SCREAM) LISAAAAAA!

Lisa: I HEARD MY NAME BEING CALL I KNEW IT WAS RO IM RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN WITH T PAC &AALIYAH BEHIND ME WHEN I REACH TO WERE THEIR ARE I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES I WAS SHOCK TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO HER. YO NIGGAS

A/D/B/C: (LOOK UP AT THEM)

Lisa:WHAT THE FUCK U DOING TO MY GIRL!?Soon as they turn her towards me  I was shocked blood dropping from her mouth and nose as the tears steaming down her face my heart broke to see her like this.

Chilli: Lisa help me (weak voice)

Lisa: Ro hang in there baby!

Dallas: (push Ro to the locker hard)

Lisa:yo motherfucker! (ran towards him)

Andre: (punch her in the stomach)

Lisa: (groan then fall to my knees)

Andra: that what your ass get.

2pac:Hey!nigga! (tackle him to the ground) u put ur hands on the wrong one nigga that blood right there the next time u hit a lady u Gonna have to deal with me on a whole New level nigga....by the time u realize nigga u well be in the Hospital with a concussion!(beating the Hell out of him)

T-Boz:(sneaks up on Beyonce) yo bitch

Beyonce: (turn around)

T-Boz: (pouch her in the face) I gonna make u wish u never mess with us...........

(Goes  to work on her face)

Aaliyah: (grab crystal by her hair)come here bitch by the time I'm done with u your own mother won't recognize ur ugly ass. (slam her into the locker then went to  work)

Lisa:(get up) let my girl go dallas before I shove my foot so far up ur ass u won't be able to shit straight.

Dallas:(laughing) Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, u don't  (sigh then shake my head) u don't really  understand do u?

Lisa: Understand what nigga?

Dallas: if I can't have her or nobody can.

Lisa:everyone stop & looked at him like he was crazy Andre & Beyonce &crystal was on the ground as 2pac & Tionne & Aaliyah had all three of them in a choke hold. I was getting angry my temper already began to flare my blood was boiling I spoke again.

Me: Dallas if u put one finger On my child and baby mama your dead once i get my hands on u And I truly mean what I say.

Dallas:(laughing) I like to see u Try it cuz your words don't mean shit. Like I said if I  can't have her neither should u and I mean that!

Lisa: (ran) nigga u better not

dallas:(pouch Ro in the stomach)

Chilli: (gasp then scream!!!!!!)

Lisa: nooooo!!!!!! U son of bitch!!!!!.I'M gonna kill uuuuuu!!!!(Jump on him bashing his head in the floor then slam it repeatedly into the locker)

Dallas: on conscious.

T-Boz we was all shocked at this moment we never though lisa would of gotten this far my though push to the side as I got up and knock the bitch out on conscious..... pac and Aaliyah did the same Then we run to Lisa to Stop her.

Me: lisa! Lisa! LISA! stop

Lisa: let me go Tionne!  I'M not finish with his ass yet (still trying to grab after Him)

T-Boz: Pull her away Lisa listen to me (griping her waist tighter)

Lisa: no Tionne he harmed my girl &child..

He not gonna see daylight again neither u.. motherfuckers will ever see day light very  again.

T-Boz: LISA calm down we supposed to be getting Ro to the hospital she still could be alive

lisa:she better be for  For y'all sake or three of y'all gonna end up like Dallas ass. (Get up then Walk over to see blood coming from between Ro legs)

Me:(drop to my knees)baby?

Chilli:(wheezing in pain)

Lisa:(on the verge of tears) baby please say something please. 

Chilli: Lisa, (voice very weak)

lisa:Shhh baby save ur breath hang in their for me please I'm gonna take u to the hospital.

Chilli:(nods my head)

Lisa: (carrying her Bridal style)

*Headed  to the Hospital*

  TBC....