Tellin her the news

Recently on hot tampered.
Recapture:Chilli: I have something I need to tell you.
Lisa:What is it Ro?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chilli: u remember when Tionne call right?

Lisa: yeah.

Chilli:Well the teacher stopped her today at class and told her to let us know
we have to go back to school tomorrow.

Lisa: All hell naw! That got to be some bull shit! U got to be kidding me, please tell me u are joking?

Chilli: I'm sorry Lisa I wish I was but I'm not.

Lisa: (signs) I hate this! i hate it, I hate it, (punch the wall)

Chilli:Lisa please calm down. Baby why u hate school so much?

Lisa: (signs big leaning on the dresser) look chili chili it not that I don't like the school but I do dislike the people who push my buttons and get on my bad side and they are some that love to push me over the edge.

Chilli:Have you ever try letting it roll off your back and let it go?

Lisa: baby, I have a bad temper once it gos off their no way for me to Control it
When I go off I'll be fighting really sending them fools into the hospital or worse but I haven't gone that far but I'm trying my best not to.

Chilli: well u seem to calm, down when i was kissing all on u that day

Lisa: yeah and it worked to. become I was about to go to jail for murdering that bitch until you stopped me.

Chilli:Well u know I wasn't gonna let that happen. And I will not let that happen Because you are to damn sexy to go to jail. (feed her a strawberry) & I'm gonna make sure you don't get into any more trouble like that.

Lisa:(Take a bite) Mmmmm. How so? because I can't make no promise regarding that.

Chilli: because (walking up to her) I got what you need to keep u calm and I'm willing to relieve u from all that stress (pick up the strawberry then take a bite out of the strawberry sucking the juice out of it while pulling her toward me teasing her with my hips rocking on her from side to side pushing u back to the edge of the bed)

Lisa:(Walking backwards while being push gently to the edge of the bed then at the edge stopped) damn how u gonna do that?

Chilli:(Rubs up and down her abs) by doing this. (Push her)

Lisa:(falls back)

Chilli:(Get on on top of her)

Lisa:(Grabs the back of her neck while tongue in her down)

Chilli:(wrestling with her tongue in my mouth)

Lisa: Mmmm..I love you.( I said in her mouth)

Chilli:I love you to. ( I also said into her mouth)

Lisa: baby,

Chilli: (kissing on your neck)

Lisa:(Moving my neck around) I need u.

Chilli: (Stop then stare into your eyes)

Lisa:I need u, I need u right now.

Chilli: (biting my bottom then nodded my head)

Lisa:Baby,please, I need u.

Chilli:(Grab it)

Lisa:Uhhhh!!

Chilli: u like it don't u? (sexy voice) u like it when I grab u like that huh?

Lisa:(nods my head crewing my bottom lip while watching her take me)