First Meeting

Myers
"I know! I'm so excited to check out the place!" you cheered into your cell phone. You were on the phone with your grandmother. After accepting a high paying job that involved your passion, you knew you had no choice but to move to Haddonfield, Illinois. Thankfully, your grandmother lived in the area. With that being said, all of your belongs were at her house. "Okay. I'll talk to you later. Bye." After ending the call, you began to walk faster down the street of the home you were recently looking into. It was quite a walk, but the town was beautiful and clean. Since it was close to Halloween, you admired all of the decorations that were getting strung up as well. "Ah," you gasped. Due to you being distracted, you ended up colliding into a stiff chest. You took a step back and stared up at the man that was taller than you. He was in a dark, navy-blue jumpsuit like a mechanic would wear. He also had a white mask on too, which gave you an weary feeling. "I am so sorry," you quickly said. "I was distracted and." You stopped speaking when he raised both hands up and took a step back. To this, you smiled and looked down with blushing cheeks of embarrassment. "Um, I should be on my way. Happy Halloween," you said quickly again. Without him saying a word or even moving to the side, you went around him and continued your walk to the house the realtor was waiting for you at. As you walked, you couldn't shake off the feeling of a stare.