When You Save Him

Myers
That trail didn't go on forever. Although, footsteps did. Since the area was muddy from the rain, you followed the small steps that seemed to belong to a child. It was risky, but you didn't know what else to do. "Now, it's time for me to take your b-." When hearing the door slam, Chucky turned his head back. Michael glanced up at well, then started to trash around more when hearing a soft voice. "Such a brave woman you have, Mikey," Chucky laughed. After picking up the knife, Chucky ran off into the shadows. As for you, you continued to walk around with a shovel in your grip. You didn't have many options to chose from. There was either a shovel or a type of short pipe near the dumpster you passed by on the way here. When seeing Michael, you parted your lips. He was shaking his head and thrashing around, but you didn't see anyone approaching you. "Grah!" When you looked down, Chucky was running towards you. "Ah!" you yelled. After swinging the shovel, you watched the doll fly at least five feet backwards. You then grabbed the knife he dropped and held it close to you when squatting next to Michael. From there, you immediately cut the rope from his hands. "You bitch," Chucky growled. When you looked towards the doll, who was running full speed at you with a blade of his own, Myers pulled you to his chest and used his foot to kick him back. Once down, he immediately picked up Chucky and held him in a choke hold. You didn't watch Myers ripping off the dolls head, instead you remained behind him. When he tossed the body parts of Chucky to the side, he immediately hugged you tightly. "I love you too," you mumbled. "I love you more," he whispered. You blushed, then pulled back and kissed his neck crease. "You got captured by a dol-." You only grinned after Myers placed two fingers to your lips. He then sighed when lifting up his mask and kissed your forehead. You faintly laughed again while blushing, then clung to his arm and nuzzled into his shoulder. "I'm never letting you live this down," you mumbled, which caused him to sigh again.