When You Catch Him Crying

(Imma say it again. Myers..fUcK mE!!!)
Myers
You looked at Michael with a large grin when he stepped inside the house. It was late and you were in your sleepwear and watching a show, before you paused it when he gave you a glare. "Hiy-. Love, are you okay?" Michael placed his mask and knife on the counter in the kitchen. As a response, he only nodded. You followed him towards the bedroom, even grabbed the edge of his sleeve. "What's wron-?" You stopped speaking after Michael slapped you hand away, grabbed your wrist and shoulder, and held you to the wall next to the doorway. You gasped and even flinched, and to this Myers deeply sigh and guilt swallow. "I'm sorry," he whispered. Your lips parted when he released you and fell to his knees and hugged your waist. He pressed his forehead against your stomach. "I'm sorry," he mumbled again. You stroked his hair as he hugged you tightly. Your hands then went to his cheeks and you lifted his head up. Your lips parted again when seeing Myers starting to swell with tears before they slipped down his cheeks. "It's okay," you whispered. Myers deeply swallowed again and sniffled when you used your thumbs to wipe his tears. "It's okay. I promise you it is." You hugged him again and he nuzzled his head back on you. You stroked his hair as you felt him starting to tremble and softly sob. You said nothing, but kept a calm smile in case he looked back at up you.