When You Leave A Mark On Him

(Mark= hickey)
Myers
After countless attempts of trying to wake up Michael, you decided to try a different approach. You had to leave for work in about ten minutes. Each time you had to get up, Michael wanted to you wake him as well. He always walks you to work and back home. In fact, he used to follow you until you noticed and requested him not to be a 'stalker'. You smiled deviously when sitting on Michael's lower back, and you began to rub his bare shoulders of his sleeping form. "Myers," you whispered in his ear. Again, he didn't budge and continued to softly snore. That smirk was still on you face as you began to kiss at his exposed neck crease. A few minutes later, Michael awoke to the sound of you sliding hangers across the rack in the closet. When hearing him get out of bed, you sealed your lips and peeked at him. Shortly after turned around with your work clothes in your hand, you ended up staring up at Michael, who was using his thumb to rub over the love mark that was the size of a quarter. "Oops," you whispered. Your smile faded and your lips parted when he grabbed and tossed your clothes to the side. Before you could speak, Michael ended up scooping you up. "Michael!" you whined playfully. As you squirmed in his grip with faint laughs, he kissed at your neck when he laid you on your back in bed.