Showering Together

Myers
It was late, really late. Thankfully it was a weekend and you didn't have work. After moving in with Michael, you realized how much of a blanket hog he was durning the cold seasons. As you made your way to the shower, you shivered and rubbed the goosebumps on your arms. The room was also cold, and it didn't help when getting undressed. Once you stepped into the shower, Michael peeked open his eyes. He moved his hand back and felt you not in bed, but before he could jolt up he heard the shower running. A slight smirk then creeped onto his face and he dropped his boxers by the door. As you sighed to the warmth, Myers wrapped his arms around your bare sides. "You're a blanket hog," you mumbled. "Sorry," he whispered. You blushed and smiled to his attractive, sleepy voice. He rested his chin on your shoulder and leaned his head under the hot water. "Mhm, I forgive you for that soothing voice." Myers smirked and kissed your neck as his hands rubbed up and down your sides, which made you blush and turn to him. The shower was just a regular shower, and of course Myers was too sleepy to try anything, which wasn't a surprise. This also meant he was too tired to get dressed, so he crawled into bed without any clothes. You did too, but you made sure you had enough blankets first.