When You're Sick

Myers
Your (e/c) eyes shot open, the room was dark for you and Michael went straight to bed after a shower. "Mikey." You tried to remove yourself from his tight grip, only for him to give a soft groan after you shook his shoulder with one hand as the other held your stomach. "Michael, let go. I don't feel good." He released you just for you to make your way to the bathroom, flipping on the light as he leaned up with a confused look, then gave a shocked expression after hearing you puke. You wiped your eyes, sniffling as he entered the bathroom, crouching next to you. He had a sleepy and concerned look, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he handed you the spare box of tissues you kept underneath the bathroom sink then left the room. When he returned, you started to whine and hold your stomach even more. "I don't like pepto bismol," you mumbled. Myers gave a deep sigh, but held the spoon to you anyways. Unfortunately, you did take it. Myers then pulled you into a tight hug and rubbed your back as you tried to hold it down. You laid your head on his chest and continued to hold your stomach as he pressed his hand on yours. "I'm sorry," he whispered. You smiled and sniffed when he kissed the temple of your head.