Second Meeting

Myers
After weeks and weeks of debate, got finally agreed to purchase the house. You heard stories about this house being home to the "Haddonfield Boogie-man", but you didn't believe that rumor. Your grandma has lived in Haddonfield all her life, even after losing custody of her children many years ago. Out of all your cousins, she favored you the most. She heard the stories but didn't believe any of them. Since she was one of the most wiser people you've met in your life, you believed her. This house used to be a tourist attraction, but no one would tell you why. It was like the legend of the "Boogieman" finally died out. Before the cargo truck of your belongings arrived, you went to the house. You had your keys in your hand and ready to unlock the door, but it was already open. You creaked open the door and peeked inside. Of course, this place needed some remodeling, but you still didn't mind the look. As you walked around the living room, you then yelped and dropped your keys. "Sorry," a soft voice whispered. You recognized the uniform and immediately smiled. It was that same guy in the costume you ran into two Mondays ago. He didn't have a mask on, and he was very attractive at that. "I didn't expect seeing anyone here," you said. The young man smirked after handing your keys. When he did, you broke the silence with a sigh. "Um, (Y/n), I own this house now." The male's eyes widened a bit, but he nodded. "Michael," he whispered again. You blushed towards his seriousness and rather shyness. He started to back up towards the front door when hearing a cargo truck, but you kept your eyes on him. "You used to live here? Or were you working on something?" Michael nodded then gave you a gentle wave before leaving through the back door. You furrowed your brows and gazed at him. "Yes to what?" you whispered with a grin.