When He Walks In On You Showering

Myers
You gave a sigh and scooted off the couch while rubbing your arms that were covered in goosebumps. It was late, and you had no idea if or when Myers was going to show up at your house. After a long yawn while walking to the bedroom, you decided to take a shower soon after the air conditioner clicked on. You then stripped down and stepped into the shower. A smile formed on your face when feeling the warm water hit your back, but as it did Michael sighed and opened the house door. He snuck around and moved quietly for he thought you were asleep already. He then gave a confused look when he peeked into the bedroom only to see you not there. You turned off the water and stepped out of the shower only to knock over the shampoo bottle after grabbing a towel. As soon as you pressed the towel around you, the bathroom door opened. Your cheeks went red and you gasped when seeing Michael standing there with a parted lip smirk and light-pink cheeks. He didn't have his mask on, instead it was in his hand that wasn't clenching the knob of the bathroom door. "Out!" He shut the door quickly and you locked it with family laughs slipping from your lips. As you leaned back against the door, Michael, who was smirking, was still waiting for you on the other side.