When You Can't Sleep

Myers
Unfortunately, you have gotten used to falling asleep in Michael's grip. With that being said, you've been lying in bed awake for the past ten minutes since the clock struck twelve. Michael was out and you knew why too for someone looked at you the wrong way. You tried to stop him, but you couldn't get through to him. Instead of taking a relax bath or even making yourself a snack, you decided to place on a baggy t-shirt and sit outside. While you were on the front porch and listening to the sound of crickets, Michael slowly entered the house from the back door. He was halfway to the bedroom before seeing that the front door was cracked open. He paused when taking off his mask, and he re-gripped his knife too. You yawned with a stretch, then peeked up to see Michael standing above you. You heard him sigh of relief when he sat behind you and pulled off his mask. When his arms wrapped around you and he buried his unmasked face into your neck crease, you blushed. "I'm sorry if I scared you," you whispered. "I missed you. I couldn't sleep either." Michael smiled, then kissed the back of your head before placing his chin on your shoulder. "I know you missed me too," you laughed faintly. Michael nodded, then slowly began to rock you in his grip when he tugged you on his lap. "I love you more," he whispered when realizing you fell asleep on him a few minutes later.