When He Gets Captured By Another Slasher

(Hm? To me, I think 78 and 95 have the most attractive mask XD)
Myers
Unfortunately for you, you had to work late. However, Michael didn't know that. After getting dressed into his usual outfit, he placed on his mask. At the time, he was in the bedroom and making sure everything was in place so you wouldn't have to worry about cleaning. When he stepped out of the bedroom, he paused in the doorway when hearing a door click shut. He didn't say anything for he waited for you to greet him like always. After seeing that you weren't at the front door, Michael looked towards the back to see you no where either. All this confusion caused Myers to grab his knife from underneath the mattress. After doing that, he made his way into the kitchen only to fall to the ground with an open gash on the side of his head. "Mikey! I'm home!" you called out ten minutes later. When you flipped on all the lights, you seen that the back door was wide open. "Michael?" you called out in confusion. You stopped and stared at the knife of his you kicked across the kitchen. Panic started to rush through you shortly after. You rushed outside and seen the flatten grass that looked like a dragging trail. "Michael?" you whispered again.