During His Capture

Myers
"Wakey, wakey Mikey!" a raspy voice called out. "No, it's not your mommy. Or your fine-ass girlfriend." When Michael peeked open his eyes, he gasped for air. He even started to thrash around too, but he was tied to something by a thick rope. As his eyes scanned the dim area, he seen that he was in a some type of storage room. Michael also realized that he didn't have his knife on him, yet his mask was still on. When hearing steps approaching him, along with the sound of something sharp dragging against the ground, Myers glanced to the side. "Although, I'd say I'm doing her a favor." When seeing the scarred-face, child's play doll grinning and twirling his knife, Myers glared with a heavy sigh. "Don't worry. I haven't touched her. Yet," Chucky laughed. Myers started to thrash even more, and this caused Chucky to stab him in the thigh. "I should have brought your heavy ass in pieces! But that would have been too much work." Michael only groaned to the pain, but he kept himself tensed. "Still the silent type? That's something (Y/n)'s gonna miss when I take your body. Oh, and yes. I don't need Andy anymore," Chucky mumbled. When he removed the blade from Myers's leg, he then started to pace in circles. He had a devious grin when seeing Michael trying to escape, but it was no use.