When You Get Captured By Another Slasher

Myers
After unlocking the door to your home, you paused in motion. It was late and you had to work late too. Besides Michael not walking you home, you were more concerned for the house lights weren't turning on either. "Myers?" you called out in confusion. You slowly moved around the house a mini switch blade flipped open. You always kept one on your keychain, even before you met Michael. You then faintly gasped after you bumped into a something stiff. You froze in movement for you knew it wasn't Myers. Michael had a rich smell to him, this person smelled like rotten flesh. Myers was running with his knife in grip down the street. He never runs, but he had a reason for doing so. He held the gash in his shoulder, but it didn't affect him. Once seeing his house, he went to the back door only too see it busted open, along with glass shattered everywhere. Out of anger, he groaned and stabbed the side of the house. He then started to breathe heavily while looking around the neighborhood. After seeing something shiny being reflected from the moon light, he picked up your house keys. From there, he started to head towards the direction of the park's lake.