➖14➖

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I'm caught in the spell, tying me to you.

__________________

A loud 'bang' woke me up from my slumber. I reached my hand to the other side of the bed, but couldn't feel Yoongi. That made me wake up completely. I rubbed my eyes when someone entered the room, making the door make a  squeaky noise.

"Hey, good morning!"

"Good morning, Taehyung." I smiled.

"I am so sorry for bringing you here while you were sleeping. I can't go against Namjoon. Plus, Hoseok did almost everything."

"YO! KIM TAEHYUNG?!" Hoseok shouted from downstairs.

I chuckled, "It's all good! I accept your apology. You too, Hoseok!"

His mouth made a box-shape, "Thank you! Let's be friends from now on?" He offered me his hand, which I shook willingly.

"Wash up and come eat your breakfast." He said and was about to leave.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes?"

"We met before, right? At the convenience store." I threw him a sneaky look.

"Ah, I thought you forgot about that." He smiled.

"Did you actually..?"

"I did fed a little from that cashier. Jackson, I suppose."

"Hm. I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay." He winked at me and left the room.

I smirked, "Dork."

I took a shower and put on the same clothes again. Well, they didn't give me the opportunity to grab my belongings. I should ask Yoongi later on to grab some of my stuff from my house. Making my way downstairs, I heard a familiar voice. I rushed to the kitchen.

"Jungkook!"

"Jihye." He came to hug me.

"I missed you." He mumbled to my neck.

"I did too." I smiled.

"Hands, boy." I heard Yoongi say, Jungkook and I separated away.

"Sorry, Yoongi. I just missed her." He smiled at me. Yoongi nodded, "I understand."

Because my attention was on Jungkook, I didn't notice Namjoon, Taehyung and, I suppose, Hoseok sitting there.

"Jihye," Namjoon called me out.

"Yeah?"

"I need to talk to you later on." He said, without emotions.

"Okay." I pursed my lip.

Suddenly a tall man entered the kitchen. He was so attractive, that he deserved a name tag 'Worldwide Handsome'

"HI! I suppose you're Jihye." He noticed me.

"That is me." I smiled.

"And I wondered who smelled this good." He chuckled.

"Are you hungry? I'm sure you are. Here, I made breakfast for you." He handed me the plate with food.

"Thank you so much..." I indicated for him to continue.

"I'm Seokjin. You can call me Jin." He flashed a smile.

"Thanks, Jin." I mirrored his actions.

Yoongi patted a place beside him, which I occupied later on.