➖32➖

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

"Oh, one time a dog bit my ass. It hurt like hell. I couldn't sit for days." I laughed at the sudden information, "Really? And how long did it heal for?" He made a face like he was thinking, "I think a month, the injury was pretty bad." I laughed again hysterically, "Poor dog." He looked at me with a funny face.

I calmed down a bit, "Thank you," I looked at him, "For distracting me from everything, even if it's for a second."

"You're welcome. You know, you can always count on me." Baekhyun smiled. I nodded, "Thanks. I'll go now, it's getting kinda late." I got up, "You coming?" He shook his head, "I'll stay a bit." I nodded and made my way in.

Once I entered the house, laughter filled my ears. I went through the dining room to see everyone gathered with her and laughing.

Wow, they don't even remember my existence now. And I thought we were friends.

But one specific sight caught my attention: Yoongi holding and rubbing her hand while laughing. I glanced at them one last time and made my way upstairs.

"Ughh." I plopped on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

A sudden knock on the door distracted me from my thoughts, "Sis? You here?" Jimin's head popped from behind the door.

"Jihye, what are you doing here alone. Let's go downstairs, we have a small party." I didn't answer. "You alright?" I remained silent.

"Jihye, talk to me."

"What do you want me to say Jimin? That I'm happy that she's here? Well, I'm not, so just leave me alone! Did you even though how I am feeling right now? The only person who cares, or at least remembers about my existence is Baekhyung. Just go away Jimin. I don't want to hear anything." I laid back, shaking my head.

"U-uh, I'm sorry if the situation bothers you. I never knew her, but she seems great. After all, she was an important part of Yoongi's li-"

"Just. Go away." I snuggled closer into the blanket.

Either Jimin was too naïve, either he became more stupid since childhood to tell me what he did.

He sighed and exited the room.

Soon the door creaked open again. This time, it was Jungkook.

"Hey, Jihye."

"Hi." I sniffled.

"I'm sorry you're going through this. As for me, I will always be by your side no matter what. Plus, it's hard to sympathize with a person you don't really know." I smiled, "Thanks, Jungkook. You're the best." I leaned to his embrace for a hug.

"I need to go feed now. Have a good night." I nodded, "You too."

Does she think she can come back all of a sudden and change everything?

//

Morning, 7:30 am.

"Hmm." I hummed and stretched after waking up from my deep sleep. Looking around, I didn't notice Yoongi. I'm not sure if he even slept here.

I went downstairs to see Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook chatting and laughing about something. Once they felt my presence, they looked straight at me.

"Good morning, Jihye!" Hoseok smiled.

"Morning guys." I returned the grin. Let's just act natural.

"Ughh, I'm starving. Jin, can you cook me something, please?" I asked making cat eyes. He chuckled, "Of course." I smiled, "Thanks!"

"Where were you whole yesterday, Jihye?" Jungkook asked. "Hm, I needed fresh air. Being in the house 24/7 makes me dizzy sometimes." I showed a smile. He nodded.

We were talking about random stuff, while I was eating what Jin cooked me, "Oh, yeah! I've been there! And their drinks are to die for."

"Ah, really? I want to go, but Namjoon never allows me." Jungkook pouted. I chuckled at him.

Suddenly, the kitchen became silent, Hoseok and Jin were looking past me. I followed their gaze to see her and Yoongi...holding hands. He quickly let go of her once he saw me.

I decided to shrug off the feeling bubbling inside me.

"Hi, Yoongi," I asked, getting up to go to my room.

"Hey, baby." I ignored his invitation to his embrace and passed by him.

"We didn't introduce ourselves, I'm Miryo." She grabbed my hand.

I looked into her crimson eyes, "Jihye."

"Hm, I can sence you're a-" Miryo fell into a mysterious silence, "Human?" She smirked. That smirk gave me an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, "Yes, and I'm delighted that I am. Now excuse us, I want to go somewhere with my boyfriend." Change of plans. She is too much for my nerves. I don't need vampire hearings to hear her scoff and stomp off somewhere.

"What just happened?" Hoseok asked with round eyes after everyone left. "Women fighting over a man. Damn, the tension is scary." Jungkook scratched the back of his head. "Gives me goosebumps," Jin added.

~3rd person POV~

"Why aren't you doing your job properly?"

"Oh, please. You can't make Yoongi yours yourself. So, mind your own fucking business. I'll make her mine."

"And what did I even see in you. You're an asshole!"

"Notice, this asshole got to explore your body. More than once."

"Oh, screw you. Just follow the plan, continue brainwashing her."

"Well, go to hell too."

The silencer occupied the room. They were looking at each other intensely. But the tension was broken when they closed the distance between their lips.

"I hate you." She said, breaking the kiss. "I hate you more." He answered and kissed her back.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Welp.