➖26➖

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

"It's fate that you're Jimin's sister

"It's fate that you're Jimin's sister. We were written in the stars to be together." Yoongi said, playing with my hair.

"Oh, so you believe in fate? Cringe." I smiled.

"Not that I believe in it, but I believe in signs. And they're telling me that you're perfect for me." He returned the smile.

"You're being corny Yoongi." I giggled.

"Only for you." He smirked.

"Namjoon wants all of us to go somewhere." His smirk vanished slowly.

"Really? How long it'll take?" I asked, playing with his long fingers.

"I don't know for sure. But I don't think they will come faster than us. Can you be alone for a while?" He asked, indicating to the newcomers.

"Yoongi, I'm an adult." I made a serious face.

"Oh, really? You don't seem like an adult to me." He started to tickle me.

"Yoongi! Ahhh, NO!" I tried to run away from him, "Oh, no, you're not leaving." He laughed with me.

We calmed down a little. I was now on top of Yoongi on the bed.

"I love you. And that won't change." He smiled.

I laid on his chest, "I love you too. Please, don't leave me."

I don't think I can bear losing someone again.

"I won't. I promise."

//

"How..to..bake..muffins." I typed on Yoongi's iPad.

"Jin made it look so easy." I frowned, looking at the recipe.

"Eggs, flour, sugar, vegetable oil, and milk. Now what."

//

After a lot of struggle, I finally made them! But thy don't look that good like Jin's.

"Let's taste." I grabbed one and started to chew it. My face suddenly scrunched in disgust. I think I put too much vinegar.

"Eww." I ran to the garbage bin and spit out everything.

A sudden laugh distracted me from my 'actions'.

"What is so funny?" I asked.

"I'm-I'm sorry Jihye. What are you doing anyway?" Baekhyun asked, chuckling softly.

"I was trying to bake cupcakes. Sadly, I'm not a good baker." I sighed.

"What are you doing here alone?" I suddenly realized.

"Others had something urgent to do. I wasn't feeling like it, so decided to chill here." He shrugged.

I hummed, "I see. Then you take some rest, I'll go take a shower." I smiled at him and went upstairs.

//

After a hot shower, I dried my hair and wore new clothes. I decided to go downstairs, but something stopped me as soon as I got out of the room.

My feet started to act on their own to that toom beside Yoongi's, where the girl's painting was.

I opened the door just to be welcomed with darkness and dust.

Making my way to the painting, thoughts about it occupied my mind.

Why is it here? Who is she? Did she live here?

"Need help, sweetheart?" Baekhyun's sudden voice scared to crap out of me.

"Oh my god, you scared me!" I looked at him.

"Sorry me, didn't mean to." He came closer, "I see you have some questions."

I scoffed, "As if you wouldn't know. I remember telling you not to go into my head again?"

"Happened accidentally." He smiled sheepishly.

"Yoongi didn't tell you about her?" He asked, looking at the painting.

"Yoongi is connected with her?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. I mean, she is the reason Namjoon's gang hates us." He stated.

-Flashback-

"He is actually capable of smiling." I heard Jungkook say.

"Huh?"

"Usually he is all grumpy and sleepy. I'm wondering what had changed." He questioned.

"A person's mood changes a lot, Jungkook."

"But not his, after her deat-uh nevermind. Let's get to work?" He asked without elaborating his words.

"Yeah." I nodded. It's getting weirder and weirder.

-End of Flashback-

"Did she, perhaps, die or something?" I asked Baekhyun.

"Hm? Yeah, do you know something?" He turned to me.

"I just remember Jungkook almost telling me something about her." I looked down.

"Try asking Yoongi. I'm sure he will tell you. If he doesn't, you can always come to me." He smiled.

I returned the smile, "Thanks, Baekhyun." With that, I exited the room, leaving him all alone.

~3rd person POV~

This girl peeks my interest more and more.

Baekhyun smiled sadly, looking to the door which Jihye just exited.

I hope you're doing good, Miryo.

He looked at the painting of a girl on the wall one last time, before going out.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I used Irene's face for Miryo's character

I used Irene's face for Miryo's character. Thanks for readinggg~💕