➖37➖

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

"Are you really feeling okay?" I asked Jimin again. He chuckled, "Jihye, you know I am. I'm more than fine." He assured. "Okay." I nodded.

I left Jimin in his room and went to mine.

The door opened, revealing Yoongi sitting on our bed.

"Hey."

"Hey." He showed a faint smile.

"What's up?" I approached and sat beside him.

He shook his head, "Nothing much. Just, stressing out 'bout Jimin's situation." I hummed, "He is fresh as a tomato, so don't worry." He nodded.

"Jihye." My name came out of his mouth smoothly.

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you, right?" His sudden question made me hesitant, "Why? Something's wrong?" He shook his head, "You know- right?"

I nodded, "Of course I know." I kissed his forehead, "And I love you more." I flashed him a smile.

He came closer to hug me. I was taken aback by his actions.

What happened, Yoongi?

//

"I want to go for a walk to the forest," I said while drawing imaginary circles on his chest.

He hummed, "Why? It's dangerous."

"I've been trapped in here for centuries! I want some fresh air." I whined, exaggerating. But Yoongi, on the other hand, found it rather cute.

"I must go with Namjoon somewhere. Let's go when I come back, okay? You need someone to watch over you." I got up from his chest and pouted, "I'm not a baby to go with a nanny."

"I know, I know. But it's dangerous out there. I don't want you to be hurt." He cupped my cheeks.

"I can go with Jimin! He won't let anyone hurt me for sure. Please, I'm dying here in four walls." I begged.

He sighed, "Fine, but Taehyung is going too." He pointed his index finger at me.

"Yes, sir." I saluted him and kissed his cheek, catching him off guard and ran away.

"Hey! If you want to kiss, kiss me properly!"

//

"Taehyung! Jimin! Look, a squirrel." My high pitched voice echoed through the forest.

"You're acting like you're seeing it for the first time." Taehyung approached me, showing a rectangular smile.

"I am!"

"Jihye, a deer," Jimin informed. I jumped up immediately, "Where!?"

"Shh, you'll scare it. C'mon." He took my hand and led me to the creature which I found very beautiful. I loved animals so much, not to mention I wanted to work in the zoo when I was a child.

"Now carefully go closer." He whispered into my ear.

"Okay," I whispered back and went closer to the animal, who was eating something from the ground.

Right at the moment, when I wanted to touch it everything happened so fast; something jumped on it. It was killing the poor deer, eating him like a hungry wolf.

Jimin approached me and hugged me from behind, "Let's go Jihye."

I looked closer and realized that it was human-shaped.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it Park Jimin with Kim Taehyung." The person got up, cleaning his face from blood with his hand.

Jimin slightly moved me behind him and Taehyung.

"And who do we have here?" He smirked and tried to look at me.

"Oh, interesting. I hear her heartbeat loud and clear. From my experience, vampires heart doesn't beat this fast." He smirked once again.

"What are you doing here, Mark?" Jimin asked.

"Can't you see?"

"Whatever, we're leaving." He turned around when, "Oh, come on! Already? We just met after, what, fifteen years?" He suddenly appeared in front of us. He's way faster than the guys.

"I don't have time for your bullshit, Mark."

"Sheesh, at least be thankful." He crossed his arms.

Suddenly, Taehyung approached him, "Listen here, douchebag. If your family turned Namjoon, it doesn't mean we owe you something. Get that inside your small dumb head." I was scared to the point that I was shaking beside Jimin. Plus, I've never seen mad Taehyung before.

I heard a loud thud then another male's voice was heard, "Calm your guts, pretty boy. Show some respect to elders." I looked past Jimin and saw another one.

How many of them are here?

"Son of a-" Taehyung ran to throw a punch on the man's jaw, who appeared later on.

The next thing I knew, they were fighting on the ground like dogs fighting for food. Then Mark pushed Taehyung, making him hit the tree. I closed my mouth with my palms. Later on, Jimin joined them, making me stand there alone. I didn't know what to do. My feet were glued to the floor. Mark was hovering over Jimin, while he was trying to defend himself. The other one was beating the shit out of Taehyung. They were sure stronger than both of 'em combined.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my head and the next thing I knew, was that someone was sucking into my neck. It hurt like hell, I couldn't breathe.

"J-Jimin. Jimin!" He, at last, noticed me and gathered all his strength to push Mark away and came to my direction and pushed the person back. I collapsed in his arms before everything went black.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖