➖34➖

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

I woke up with the sound of a loud ass high pitched laugh. I opened my eyes and got up, later on stretching. My gaze shifted to my ankle which I sprained yesterday, it was bandaged. I smiled at thought of Yoongi taking care of my leg.

I made my way downstairs to see Miryo and Jimin laughing. What could be so damn funny at 10 am.

"Oh, Jihye! You're up?" Jimin asked, smiling at me. I returned the smile, "Yeah. Good morning. What are you guys talking about?" I asked now looking at both of 'em.

"Oh, Jiminie was telling me this funny story and I couldn't hold my laughter. I'm sorry if I woke you up, honey." She smiled. Okay, this is a little- no this is really weird. Why is she acting so nice. And Jiminie? They literally just met.

"You're all good, Miryo." I threw her a fake smile and went to the kitchen, which is connected with the living room.

I opened the refrigerator to see a plate with food and a sticky paper attached to it.

'Good Morning! I told Jin that I wanted to cook for you :) I don't think it's as good as his though. Sorry, love. I'll be out for a while. Eat well and wait for me. Love you!

-Your wonderful, great and handsome boyfriend'

I smiled at the message and sat down to try the meal.

//

I was watching TV when Jin came in with Miryo. As always, she was smiling and laughing at his jokes. What the hell is wrong with her? Maybe I'm just exaggerating. Maybe she is nice. I shrugged, "Hey guys! Where have you been?"

"Oh, we went out to run for a bit. You know, running is good for your body." Jin said, wiping off his sweat with the towel, which was around his neck.

"Hm, sounds nice." I smiled.

"Jihye, can I talk to you for a second?" Miryo averted her gaze to me and grinned, "Jin, would you mind?"

"Of course, not! You two have your chitchat, I'll go shower." He winked at me and ran upstairs.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

She came and sat beside me. After making sure the shower upstairs turned on, Miryo started, "I can see that he loves you." She said. I was taken aback by her sudden statement. What should I say now? Thank you? I know? What?

"Why would you bring that up?" I asked, my voice as soft as possible.

"Oh, it's just, I see adoration in his eyes whenever he sees you.." She took a pause, "That's so cute. Like a puppy looking at its owner. But that will never be as strong compared to how he loved me." I looked at her crimson-red eyes quickly, "What?" A small grimace appeared on my face.

"Don't you know? He loved me. A lot. Plus, I'm his kind, which makes the situation even better." She smirked.

"That is all in the past though." I tried to protest.

"Ya think? Because I don't." She chuckled. My facial expression turned into disgust, "What do you even want from me?"

"Isn't that obvious? I want him back and the only thing that is ruining my perfect plan is you, a vulnerable little human being, who I can kill in no time." At this point, she was intensely staring into my eyes. I felt uneasy under her gaze. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"You don't deserve him a little bit. You can't give him the love he deserves. Heck, you can't even live with him forever. And I'm pretty sure you can't satisfy him enough either." She chuckled with her annoyingly perfect voice. To think about it, she is right. I'm nowhere near her. I mean, look at her then at me.

"And you're telling me this because....?" I managed to ask.

"I'm asking you to break up with him nicely-" I scoffed, "As if you thought that is going to happen!" I spoke up. "Shhh, you didn't let me finish; or I'll make sure to make you suffer until you can't bear the pain, not physically, but mentally." She smirked, "Suit yourself."

After she left, I exhaled the air I was holding in so long. What does that even supposed to mean?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖