➖49➖

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

"Jihye, please- don't leave me. I need you. You know I can't be without you... You ca- shit, why'd you do that. Jin, DO SOMETHING!" Yoongi approached Jihye.

Jin quickly started to check her pulse, there was none. He looked at his red irises, "There's no pulse." Yoongi cursed loudly.

"I was adding my blood in her drink for a few days," Jimin informed through his sobs. He was doing this because he knew that they were still in danger. And Jihye being here was not making the situation better at all.

"Then why didn't you say sooner? We have less than three minutes before her brain dies completely. Hoseok, carry her to my cabinet." Jin told everything that was in his mind.

"I'll take her." Namjoon approached her and lifted her, surprising everyone.

"Doesn't matter, let's hurry."

With that, all eight of them entered Seokjin's cabinet full of medical tools and machines.

Namjoon laid Jihye on the bed where patients do and Jin started his work.

He turned on his machines and connected it to her body to track her heartbeat, in case it beats again.

"Namjoon, you know what to do." Jin looked at him. He nodded and pushed his sleeve back, making easier for Jin to find his pulse and put the needle in.

Once Jihye and Namjoon's bodies were connected with the small tube and needles at the end in their veins, Namjoon's crimson red liquid made it's way to Jihye through the tube.

"Jin, less than a minute." Hoseok started to get terrified with a timer on his phone.

Yoongi, on the other hand, felt like he was suffocating. There was plenty of oxygen in this toom, but it seemed like none of it wanted to go near his nostrils. Taehyung and Jungkook were at the corner, horrified with all the hustling and bustling, which was caused by Jin. Not surprising, everything was on his shoulders now. He has the key to her life and Yoongi's purpose to live. It's not possible to be not nervous.

Grabbing a syringe, he injected some yellow liquid, which only he knew the ingredient of, to her body. Everyone held their breath to not miss the beeping of the machine if Jihye stays alive.

Everyone's focus was on the heart rate monitor, the line was still horizontal, showing that her heart was not beating.

"She's- her heart- it's not beating. I-I don't understand." Seokjin said with a broken voice and ruffled his hair.

At this point, the younger line with Hoseok started to cry. Yoongi, on the other hand, had no emotions. He didn't know what to feel. Sadness? Anger? Sorrow? Hurt? All together? God knows what was going through his mind.

"I'm so so-" The machine suddenly started to beep, slowly. Vampire's breathing and heartbeat are slow, too slow for a machine to feel full.

Everyone concentrated on trying to hear. Really, her heart was beating.

Jin lighted up his lighter from the pocket of his snow-white coat and opened her eyes to see.

"What is happening?" Jimin read everyone's mind, his knuckles white.

"Seems like her heart started to beat. But she's not waking up. I don't understand." Jin dropped his arms. Yoongi approached her and took her hand in his, "Please wake up."

"Let's leave her like this for now to rest. The time will show." Jin took his coat off.

"I will stay with her."

"Yoongi, no. Go clean up and get yourself a blood pack from my fridge after. You know what happens when you get hungry." Seokjin glared at him.

"He is right. It's for the best Yoongi." Hoseok grabbed his arm. He sighed and got up. The only relief is that she's still alive or he wouldn't have moved a muscle.

With that Jihye was left in the room alone with her heart still beating.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖