➖40➖

CHAPTER FORTY

Yoongi's POV

"Jimin, please, erase her memories," I begged him.

"Have you gone crazy? I don't want to lose her again and I'm sure you don't either." Jimin hesitated.

I nodded, "But I don't want to put her life in danger."

"Why don't you just turn her?" I shook my head, "That is not under discussion. I know how hard it is. In fact, you do too. I can imagine her being broken if she kills a person. She is too fragile, Jimin. I just- can't."

"So you're gonna leave her after you promised her you won't? She lost her parents, grandfather, you know she will never forgive you once she remembers." I inhaled a sharp breath, "I want her safe. Please. You're my only solution for now."

"Fine, but don't call for help when she hates you. It will be the right thing she does."

With that, he left.

3 am

The moonlight was lightening the room enough for me to see her through the darkness. I approached her sleeping form. She looks so peaceful. I would stop the time right now if I could. After sitting beside her I caressed her cheek and planted a long kiss on her forehead, "I love you so much."

"Okay." I got up, making some space for Jimin.

"Heyy, sis." He softly shook her form.

She groaned softly, waking up from her dreamland, "Jimin? Yoongi? What are you guys doing at this time?" She looked at the clock beside her bed.

"I love you, Jihye. You know that, right?" I was trying to hold my tears back as I could. I realized how much I managed to love her. My dead heart hurts. This pain is stronger than any others I have witnessed.

"I-I love you too." Her statement came out rather like a question.

"Jihye, look me in the eyes." Jimin took her attention. After that, I knew I wouldn't see her loving eyes again for a long time. I couldn't bear to see this so I left the room with tears in my eyes, closing the door behind.

"Please wait for me, love."

Jimin got out of the room, "She is asleep. Let's get her home. We have to pass by that administrator dude's house from the cafe Jihye works, by the way." He said coldly.

But no one knows what exactly Jimin said to Jihye except Jimin himself.

----------------------------------------

"Went to see her again?" Hoseok asked, sitting on a couch and watching some teen drama.

"No," I answered shortly, trying to hold my temper.

"Yoongi, when you lie, your ear moves slightly. C'mon man, let her go, if you decided to do so." He looked at me.

"For the hundredth time Hoseok, I didn't let her go. I'm keeping her safe for some time. But I didn't expect her to hang out with other men!" I raised my hand in the air for them to fall again.

Hoseok breathed out, "You, were afraid she might get hurt. You, made Jimin erase her memories. Jin and Jungkook still hate you, by the way and let her go. And you expect her to wait for you and do nothing? Are you sure you're not the one who got memory erased?"

I sighed, "I know. It just- hurts. I'm literally dying without her. I feel numb inside." My voice trailed off.

Hoseok came closer and patted my back, "I can't imagine how you are feeling, I never had a beloved one. Just keep it together, okay? She loves you and you know that damn well." I nodded, looking at him with glassy eyes.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖