➖44➖

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

10 am

"How are you doing?" Taemin came jogging to me.

"Well, at least someone is in a good mood," I smirked while putting the money we had earnt to the place it belongs.

"Of course! The weather is wonderful." He looked through the window. Really, the sun was shining, making the fallen snow on the ground shine too.

I smiled, "Yeah, it is."

"Well keep working! I just wanted to know how you are." He drummed the counter and left whistling. How to be like him?

"Welcome! May I take you-" I turned to the client.

"Hi, Jihye." He smiled, nervousness hidden under it. His palms were sweating and heart was rapidly beating in his chest. It was a lot easier to put his head to the lion's mouth that meets her again.

"How do you-" I stopped myself, "Why do you feel so familiar?" I said out loud what I was thinking.

He put his palm on the back of my hand which was lying on the counter. Immediately, I felt my head spinning and vision blurring.

All the scenes, that I don't recall happening to me but had me in it, crossed my mind one after another without a break. Due to the amount of information and all at once, I started to feel dizzy and almost fell backward, but ended up in a warm embrace instead.

I opened my eyes slowly, "Y-Yoongi?" My voice shook. I felt a lump stuck in my throat and tears gather in my eyeballs.

"Jihye? Did you remember? Ho-"

"How could you?" I backed up from him.

"W-What do you-"

"You know damn well what I mean, Yoongi. I wanted to go with you. All I wanted was to be by your side even though it would be hard, at least we could've had each other. But no, you decided to just leave me after everything you promised. I trusted you, I loved you. Wasn't that enough?" I spat everything I thought.

His facial expression remained the same. Regret and guilt. At least that's what I saw.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I had to leave you for a while and keep you safe. If you went with me, you could've been in danger." He came closer to me.

I walked back, "You thought that if I am alone I would be in less dangerous?" I spoke calm.

He looked down, "I don't know."

I nodded, "I was ready to give you my everything and you just left me without second thoughts like I was some dog! I need to go." I took off my apron and placed it on the counter.

"You said you'll love me no matter what, right?" I heard him speak.

I stopped my tracks, "Maybe I tricked you too."

With that, I left that place without looking back not caring about my work.

-Yoongi POV-

"Jimin!" I slammed the entrance door open.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Namjoon glared at me. Right now, I don't care about anything at all.

"Where is Park Jimin?" I asked Hoseok.

"He is in the gym room. What happened, Yoongi?" He asked back. I ignored his question and went upstairs as fast as I could.

I opened the gym door to reveal Jimin doing push up's.

"What's your problem? Didn't you hear about manners before?" He stopped. Sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Manners my ass. What did you do to Jihye?" I came closer to him.

"What the hell you talking about? I didn't see her for almost a year now." He threw me a look. Probably because it's my fault.

"I'm not talking about that. What did you made her believe in?" I tried to calm myself.

"I did what you told me to." He dried himself from his sweat with the towel.

"Then why she remembered everything when I touched her?"

"How am I suppo- Wait, you met her?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Is that really a problem now?"

"Yes, it is! You clearly told everyone not to go near her, but once we're back you go to her by the first chance? You're such a hypocrite, Min Yoongi." He shook his head slightly.

"Just fucking tell me what did you say to her!" I raised my voice.

"I ain't telling you shit. You can fight me if you want, but we both know how it will end. When was the last time you drank human blood?" He came closer.

I growled at him, my eyes turning redder than usual, "You're messing with someone you shouldn't, boy."

"No one cares." With that he left the room, slamming the door. I punched the boxing sack, ripping it in half.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖