➖45➖

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

"Jihye? Jihye! Jihye? Jihye! Jih-" Daniel was poking me non-stop while calling me out for 30 minutes now after he came. I was just wrapped up in my blanket, looking at nowhere.

"Would you stop already?" I raised my voice, making him fall from the bed. I burst out laughing, at least he can make me smile, "Sorry, Dan." But my laughter stopped when I remembered the reason for my frowns.

"Do you have any idea how that hurts?" He got up, rubbing his elbow. I smiled slightly.

After looking at my state, he came closer and sat in front of me, "Jihye, what's wrong?" He asked again, more serious this time.

I shook my head, "Have you ever felt betrayed and hurt of something someone has done? If you didn't, you're lucky that I even envy you." I hugged my knees.

"O-okay, it seems like the problem is more serious than your period. I brought a bucket of ice cream before coming, your favorite flavor. Let's cuddle and eat together and you could tell me everything behind it? How does that sound?" He showed a suggestive smile.

I nodded, "Thank you." He kissed my forehead and made his way to my kitchen. What a boyfriend material.

ღღღ

"Okay, spill the tea." He said. I was snuggled into his right arm, a bowl of ice cream between us.

"There is this guy with whom I met before you," I started and I told him everything from the beginning. Well, excluding the fact that he is a vampire and he erased my memories.

"Overall, he has six dork-of-friends which I got to love so much and I discovered that one of them is my lost brother." I ended, stuffing a spoon of ice cream into my mouth, putting it on my tongue, making it melt slowly. I bet the temperature inside my mouth is lower than in Alaska.

"Oh wow. That's- That's a lot of information." He licked the ice cream off the spoon, "So you're telling me that this guy is back and wants you back?" He continued.

"Well, technically we never broke up." I looked down from his eyes.

"Do you still love him?" He stopped eating.

"My feelings never changed." I put my spoon away too, "That's why it hurts."

He put the ice cream on the counter and hugged me, "If you love him, it's up to you. But if he is a jerk who can leave you again then I'm adopting you and forbidding to meet him!" He made a serious face expression only to smile later on with me, "That would be good. But he was keeping me safe though.."

"I'm sure you'll find the solution, you're a smart girl." He assured.

I smiled at him, "Thank you, what would I do without you?" hugging him tighter.

"I wouldn't be crashed by you," Daniel spoke as if he was suffocating.

"Oops, sorry." I giggled, "And thank you for ice cream. You really know what to do."

"Anything for my favorite girl. But now I feel betrayed. Tell me, are those six friends as good as me?" He raised his head up, acting all mad. I chuckled, "You're the best friend I could ever wish for." He smiled, getting up, "I'll go buy more treats and let's have a movie night? How does that sound?" He asked, putting his denim jacket on.

"Perfect." I smiled and with that he exited my room, closing the door behind.

I stretched while lying on my bed, grunts coming out. My back hurts lately...

But who knew Yoongi was a jealous type?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A King indeed ♡♡♡

A King indeed ♡♡♡