➖20➖

(A/n: SO, this chapter contains smut. I know some people are sensitive to these things, so there will be a censored version of it. Feel free to skip this one and read the next chapter ;) xx.)

CHAPTER TWENTY

He grabbed me by my waist, pulling me nearer to him

I tried to mutter his name with my panting's between the kisses, but ended up shushed by him. His hands made their way down to my left cheek. The sudden contact made me let out a sinful sound.

My hands travelled down to his pants to unbuckle his belt, but he beat me to it and grabbed my hands, pinning me to the wall.

His butterfly kisses were all I needed to get excited.

"Y-Yoongi-." I was ready to beg him at this moment.

"Patience, baby." He mumbled into my neck, rubbing himself into me.

"We don't need this." He took off my tank top.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my thigh from him, signaling for me to jump. So I did. I could feel his excitement.

"I want you." I managed to say.

"You have no idea how I want you." He placed me on the bed, hovering over me.

Taking off my shorts, he started to kiss my body. Cherishing it like it's the most worthy thing in the world. Going lower and lower. I could feel his tongue everywhere. It felt ecstatic.

Taking off my undergarments, he pulled me closer to him. Now his head was in between my legs. He blew into my core just to tease me.

I groaned.

That's all he needed to start his work. I couldn't control my voice nor the sounds it let out. It was too much. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole house was awake because of me. I grabbed the lock of his hair, pulling him closer.

"Eager, aren't we?" He chuckled.

Of course, and he knew.

He picked up his pace when I felt my high building up. My voice echoed through the room. Sweat dripping down my body.

He got up and hovered over me again.

"You. Are. So. Beautiful." He said, peppering butterfly kisses all over my body after each word.

Later, he started to strip his clothes in front of me. Hands down, one of the hottest men I've ever seen.

He collided our lips in a passionate kiss in which I could feel all of his emotions for me.

Soon, his sudden thrust made me whimper under him. Picking up his pace, he fastened his actions. My hands gripped the bedsheets, but found their way to his back and hair.

My voice came out above a whisper for him to go faster. He completed my wish like a command.

His groans sounded like music to my ears. I couldn't get enough of them. Nothing mattered right now, beside our bodies connecting in one.

The male whimpered into my ear, indicating his high. Hearing him made me finish right there and then. After a few thrusts, he climaxed after me.

Suddenly, Yoongi laid on his back. Coming closer to my ear, he whispered, "Ride me."

I was hesitant for a second, but his naked body waiting for me vanished my doubts.

I got on top of him and positioned him near my entrance. Going lower with each second. His grunts were heard along with my own.

His mouth opened slightly. Closing his eyes, his head tilted back.

My hands travelled to his chest, then down to feel his faint ab line. My pace fastened with his groans.

"That's right, baby." That's all I wanted to hear.

I don't know for how long our session was going on. My throat surely will be sore tomorrow.

He sat down and sucked on my sensitive buds, sending me to cloud-9.

He kissed my neck, "Come, baby." His demanding voice is all I remember before I felt our releases mix into one. Mind bolowing climax hit both of us hard. I plopped down on his chest.

The male under me kissed my head, "I love you." I smiled and nodded, "I love you more." "Impossible." I heard him chuckle.

After our session, we heard a few pumps on the wall.

"I TOLD YOU TWO TO KEEP IT DOWN!?!" Jungkook was heard from the other side.

A giggle was heard from the other room, "Don't embarass them, Kook." It was Hoseok.

"Y'all nasty!" Taehyung voiced.

I felt my cheeks heat up. Why are the walls are so thin?

But the sudden exhaustion made my eyes close slowly.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

SO! Ahem. I am shaving my head and becoming a nun XD.

GJHSKSHJDHKAHJLA

GJHSKSHJDHKAHJLA

Edit: I forgot I unpublished this chap cuz I felt mortified of my smut writing skills 🤣 Kill me now pls