Chapter 1

"*Sigh* Feliciano is so clingy and troublesome." He looked out of the window of the red carriage.  The forest surrounding it was full of animals scurring around working to the beat of the bird's song. "Chirp, rustle, chirp, rustle, chirp, rustle, chirp, BANG!" His head snapped up. "Stop the carriage!" Ludwig ordered. The carriage came to a halt and he jumped out. Silence. No more chirping. No more rustling. No more sound. He unsheathed his sword and got into fighting position. "Who's there?" He demanded. "Kesesesese..." A small laugh echoed through the forest. "..." Nothing happened. "Come out, or I'll find you myself and drag you to my dungeon." Still nothing. 

"Ten."

"Nine."

"Eight."

"Seven."

"Si-"

A scream from behind him made him turn. "GAAH!" The driver screamed. A bloody scythe was in his neck. He froze, then collapsed. Ludwig couldn't even blink twice before the blood pooled around the now dead body. "Wha-" Black wizzed by him. "Six, my favorite number." A male voice whispered in his ear. "THE HELL?!" He turned and swung his sword behind him. "Missed by a mile." "What?" Ludwig looked up. A tall, white haired man was standing in the air above him. "Hello." He smiled. "You-" "Good bye." And he disappeared. "...What the hell...just happened?"