Chapter 6

Elizaveta walked along the river, reading her (*cough hetanatural cough cough*) 18+ yaoi. "Yas, otp safe!" She squealed and kept walking, her face mimicking her thoughts. "THEY DON'T BELONG TOGETHER WHAT DO U MEAN."

She started skipping around the bushes in the garden next to the river. "Brfu," she heard a rustling sound in the bush she was next to. She looked down and her hand went to her dress where she kept her frying pan. She leaned closer to the bush, trying to find any life form.

A yellow bird. "Oh how cute!" She picked up the small creature and put it on her shoulder, but it flew to her head. She giggled and resumed her reading.

"Wha? Gilbird? Give me back my Gilbird!" Elizaveta immediately hit her frying pan in the direction of the voice. "OW! Holy shit lady! What the hell?!" A man in black was on the ground rubbed his face which, judging by the red liquid rushing down his neck, was bleeding.

Elizaveta gasped and apologized. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry!" She knelt down and used her fluffy dress insides to clean the blood. When the blood stopped, the man removed his hands from his face and wiped it. "Are you ok?" She asked. He looked at her and replied ,"Yeah."

He looked like he was about to say more when Roderich came running towards them. "My lady!" He charged at them with his sword ready. Elizaveta waved her hands at him. "Wait-" "Ro-" "Who are you and how did you get here? Leave at once!"

The white haired man jumped up into the air. Elizaveta gasped. "You can fly?" His red eyes looked at her, then at Roderich. "I didn't think you would remember." And he disappeared, along with the chick, Gilbird.

There was silence as the two tried to comprehend what happened. "... Did he hurt you, my queen?" Roderich turned to her. "No, not at all! It's kinda the opposite actually.." she laughed. Roderich sighed. "You should stay in the castle where its safe and the staff can watch over you." Elizaveta puffed her cheeks. "I can take care of myself." He smiled. "I know."