Chapter 5

“VHO TRIED TO KILL ME?!” Ludwig slammed the doors open. Ivan and Francis looked at him, confused. Alfred laughed and said ,”What happened dude?” Ludwig’s eyes darted to his instantly. “Vas it you?” He asked accusingly.

Alfred shook his head and smiled. “Lol no. I’ve not enough time on my hands to be starting a war.” “Then who threw an ax into my driver’s neck and made a veird floating guy appear?!” Nobody said anything.

“Was it a white haired red eyed guy in a black outfit?” Ivan asked innocently. “VHAT HOW DID YOU KNOW?!” Ludwig yelled. “Lucky guess!” He smiled. “…Was there a little blonde boy in a black suit too?” Alfred asked quietly. “Vhat? No. Vhy?” He looked down. “Nothing..”

Francis cleared his throat to try to create a happier atmosphere. “So! On the way here I passed by Spades and I saw a pretty blue field of flowers!” Alfred looked up and smiled happily. “Oh, so you saw that garden! I planted it on the day me and Arthur got married! He loved it!” He flailed in happiness. Francis frowned but quickly covered it up.

“That’s nice. How is Arthur?” “Hahaha… I think he’s go-“ “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THINK DO YOU NOT GIVE YOUR WIFE ANY LOVE?!?” Francis stood up and slammed his hand on the table. “Wo-woah, dude!” Alfred held up his hands as if trying to hold Francis’s anger back. “I just don’t have enough time! I do love him…” Francis blushed and sat down, a bit ashamed of his actions. Arthur and Alfred’s relationship wasn’t really his business, was it? He sighed, forgetting that everyone was looking at him. “So, who wants a hamburger?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I’m sorry guys I haven’t updated in like forever X* I’ve got plans for this though ;3 I just haven’t fully developed the plot and school and homeworks just you know. LOL MIDDLE SCHOOL I LOVE YOU TOO. Hejdå ;3 (Swedish)

~cookiesncreamheta