1.First Love

There was a gathering for the group of 7 friends Tonight as they always meet on Friday night.
More like it was gathering for 6 as Yoongi always ditches them by taking someone home with him from club. It never fails to leave painful expression on Jimin's face.

There was constant ringing of bell on door of Jimin and Taehyung's Appartment. Jimin was in his room giving last touch to his make up.

"Tae!I know you are ready So, Get the door it will be your impatient boyfriend who thinks constantly ringing bell is pleasant to hear,Idiot." Jimin said irritated by ringing of bell.

"Shut up and hobi's Hyung to you. " taehyung said entering jimin's room.

Jimin gave him stern eye that immediately worked as tae ran towards the door.

As he opened the door he was welcomed by Hoseok's Smiling face. Hoseok's smile dropped immediately as he was mesmerized by his boyfriend's beauty.

Taehyung furrowed his brows but soon he was pushed against the nearest wall and he immediately closed his eyes as he felt his boyfriend's lips against his. A simple kiss turned to open mouth kisses and soon they were making out on lounge's couch.

"So tae who was at door that...
. Ah... Seriously... We are already late for our meetup please don't start fucking on my couch... Stop it"Jimin walked out of his room but soon he had his hands on his eyes.

Taehyung detached himself from hobi and started buttoning his shirt which Hoseok had unbuttoned completely. He smiled shyly and ran to his room saying he only need five minutes to adjust his make up.

Jimin laughed and asked Hoseok to wait as he was going to get his things from his room.

Taehyung returned after a while and sat with Hoseok on couch fiddling with his fingers as he spoke.

"Jimin is so excited I think he is going to confess tonight. I don't wanna see him getting hurt, Hobi." Taehyung said.

"Seriously I never told Yoongi about jimin's feelings as I know Yoongi will only take advantage of him and leave him. Watching Jiminie hurt because of him Yoongi is last think I want to see . I'm also confused ."Hoseok replied

"Hello fellas! Let's go " Jimin screamed.

"Yeah let's go Little one! " Hoseok teased Jimin.

"I am not."Jimin pouted at that but followed them nonetheless.

Jimin was sitting at back seat of Hoseok's car and couple on front was holding hands and it irked Jimin that it was nearly impossible for him and YoonGi to do the same. This though made him so sad , he leaned to back seat and closed his eyes.

----------------

"....wake up Jimin "
Jimin opened his eyes to see taehyung trying to wake him up.
When Jimin opened his eyes taehyung smiled saying he should have stated home if he was tired but Jimin shook his head and they headed towards club. Their usual hangout place.

They were last one to arrive as everyone was waiting for them to come. Jimin's eyes following yoongi and filled with stars when he saw Alpha sitting wearing all black looking stunning like always.

He became nervous as YoonGi's eyes pierced his. So he told Taehyung he is going to bathroom and will come in a bit.

Asking Hoseok to go and save a seat for him Tae followed the Omega to bathroom.