29.Let Me Know

when Yoongi's eyes blinked open in the morning he felt happier than ever before. Jimin was still half laying on top of him and his sleepy face combined with bed head made Yoongi smile even more.

He wanted to bury his nose into Jimin's neck and take in his scent even more but didn't want to bother him. When he tried to sneak away to go to the bathroom though the omega started to stir.

"Where are you going?" Jimin rubbed at his eyes.

"I have to go to the bathroom," Yoongi assured him.

Jimin gave him a sleepy nod and curled back up in the blankets as Yoongi snuck away. After he'd emptied his bladder he turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up.

He'd only just stripped and stepped inside when he heard the bathroom door creak open.

"Can I join?" Jimin's voice still sounded tired.

"Of course," Yoongi had already started to wash his hair when Jimin came inside and immediately wrapped around him.

Yoongi didn't even blame him, as soon as he could get his hands free he pulled Jimin in even closer.

"You could have slept more," Yoongi told him.

Jimin shook his head, "Not without you."

"Hmm," Yoongi trailer his hands down Jimin's back to sooth him. "Are you feeling sore?"

"A little?" Jimin sounded like he didn't want to make Yoongi feel bad.

"Let's wash you up," Yoongi changed the subject.

By the time they were done, Jimin seemed more awake. He was still happy to let Yoongi help him dry off before they grabbed some clothes to dress.

They came out of their room when they were greeted with the sight of taehyung smirking at them.

“My heat never came. ” Taehyung described.

After telling taehyung was teasing Jimin for finally losing his vcard.

Yoongi sighed and kissed Jimin on forehead before going to kitchen to make breakfast for his omega.