2.Lie

Jimin entered bathroom and immediately watched mirror. His cheeks were pink and heat was reaching his ears.
'Ah... I can't even look him in the eye directly How I m suppose to confess to him.' He thought cringing on his shyness around elder.

Taehyung entered bathroom following Jimin and saw his friend with adorable pink cheeks. Jimin was always as adorable as baby and taehyung cared for his innocent friend who was insisting on destroying it.

"What now Chim? Let's get back to our friends they are waiting for us. " taehyung said getting slightly angry.

"Tae I think I'm going to confess tonight." Jimin said shyly.

"Whattt ?? He is an asshole chim Please understand it."taehying said sofly.

"I know but let me try once, He was never like this before May be there is a reason He is like that." Jimin said convincing Taehyung as he was starting to get irritated .

"Hoseok is his best friend and even he is forbidding you . What can i do to convince you minnie?" taehyung said getting frutrated.

"Tae i am in love with him since i was 12 ,You had a crush on hobi Hyung and he asked you out in a week you can't understand my pain. "Jimin yelled. He was now on the verge of tears.

This made taehyung silent as he was right he had a crush on hobi for like a week and he was asked out. They are together ever since .

Same went for his brother Jin He was courted for a year and now was mated.

"Whatever Jimin. Don't come to me crying after he hurts you " taehyung said turning to get out of the bathroom.

------------

After returning from bathroom he went straight to Hoseok and sat beside him.

"What happened honey? Your face is so red. " Hoseok asked.

"That idiot is really thinking of confessing tonight. " tae said.

"I'm telling you he hates people asking him to be in a relationship with them and I don't know what is on his mind but it seems like he doesn't want to be committed to anyone. He says he hates it when people come to him saying they want more than just one night. He even doesn't sleep with a person twice saying it is only one time thing for him. Our Chim is so soft for this shit. " Hoseok explained.

"So guys I'm heading out first as that little omega is getting impatient. See you all on Monday " Yoongi said pointing to a omega sending flirtous glances towards YoonGi. sitting on a sofa against theirs and stood up.

They all looked at him at once.

"Oh please guys chill... Just for tonight Okay, Next time I'll sit with you till the end I promise "Yoongi said convincing them.

"You better! " Taehyung said. He was relieved as he spoke quickly. They all nodded.

As yoongi went outside the club Jimin returned from bathroom.

"Oh... Did I miss something? What happened?you all look lost? Everything's Okay? "
Jimin asked as everyone was looking in his direction.

"No Honey Everything's peachy. " Jin replied in voice laced with honey.

He always loved his brother's adorable bestfriend. He was also aware of his unrequited love for Yoongi.

Yoongi was also like Jin's brother .Jin wanted YoonGi to get his act together and appreciate the love Jimin had to offer to yoongi. Only Jin knew the truth why yoongi became "Asshole" he is now but he never talked about it to anyone as he knew how broken yoongi will be if he was reminded of past. He for the sake of yoongi kept quite all these years.

"So, Where is YoonGi Hyung? He was here when we got here earlier? "Jimin asked sitting down near Taehyung.