25.DNA

“What now got you pouting you biggest baby?”  Yoongi asked in amused tune. He was so happy today. He was going to give anything to Jimin he wanted.

“I want a kiss. You didn't kiss me goodnight ” he said pouting slightly.

yoongi chuckled and pecked Jimin three times before pulling him closer and saying Good night.

Jimin complied immediately snuggling into yoongi's neck.

---------------------------------------------

“-in Jiminnnnn. ” Jimin was jolted awake at Taehyung's loud screaming.

“I told you he is sleeping. Let him rest he was exhausted last night from crying. ” yoongi hissed and whisper yelled  . Jimin can tell Yoongi was holding himself back.

“So tell me. What did you do to him. Huh? Why is he in your room you sick rapist.” Taehyung shouted.

Jimin immediately shot up from bed and opened the door. He was greeted with Taehyung in hoseok's arms wiggling to get out and youngi firmly standing outside the door.

“Hey. Tae don't call him that. I came here on my will. I promise. Hey. Hobi leave him. ” Jimin said coming out of room.

Taehyung immediately hugged Jimin and let out a huge sigh. 'I love you chim' he said softly while kissing jimin's temple.

Yoongi yanked Jimin out of Taehyung's arms.

“Don't you dare kiss my boyfriend” He growled.

Hoseok and taehyung were visibly taken aback at this.

“boyfriend?? ” Taehyung shouted again.

Yes. Yoongi mumbled.

Taehyung dragged Jimin with him to yoongi's room and locked the door. Hoseok led yoongi to living room to get details out of him.

“So you never asked what would he do with his habit of one night stands??” taehyung asked. After hearing all the story.

“No we didn't. But why would he go to them when he has me now. Don't you think?? ”
Jimin reasons.

Taehyung holds himself back at this from saying something.

“I'm happy for you but just talk to him okay??. And if he hurts you, I'm going to murder him. ” Taehyung hugged Jimin. Jimin chuckled at this.

Then they chatted about having boyfriends which are best friends like them and how they are going to double dates with their alphas.

Taehyung was happy to see his best friend smiling so widely after years. He wanted that smile to last forever.