16. Run

"What was that? " yoongi returned home after spending half of the night outside. When he returned he saw Hoseok in lounge waiting for him sitting on couch.

"Why are you still awake?" he asked Hoseok.

"Don't even try to change topic. What was that I witnessed today? I told you not to play with innocent people. But this is  limit. He's Jimin. Our chim. For god sake yoongi. " Hoseok said getting angry.

"I don't know what came over me okay. I promise I didn't mean to...." Yoongi was saying as he was rudely interrupted by angry Hoseok.

"Don't...  Just don't. I'm not going to believe you . I know You are my best friend but I also know you,you Asshole.... Why were you taking advantage of him?? I know you figured that he was not in position of denying you. "

"S-shut up" yoongi punched Hoseok which made him quiet.

"I can't do that to him. Shut up for god sake. I love him. How can I think of even hurting him. He was being clingy and I loved the importance he gave me. I never wanted to do that. I was just... I don't know. "
He said in a broken voice.

"I didn't know" Hoseok said softly slowly getting up.

"off course you didn't. It's been 8 years since I saw him First time and fell in love with. Tonight I was being selfish.... I know that. But I thought this was the only chance I got to love him. He was in heat and begging and I lost control. "
yoongi said.

"please don't ask me questions today. I don't want to talk about that. I will tell you all some day. Just know that I'm sorry. " he said as he saw Hoseok opening his mouth and started walking towards his room.

Hoseok was shocked .he didn't say a thing during whole conversation. He was thinking of all the times when he thought his bestfriend was attracted to Jimin. So he was right all along. Yoongi loved Jimin but something stopped him from confessing. Now that he knew everything he will try to make this oblivious pair of lovebirds see how much they mean to each other. He smiled and went towards his room. He was going to make plan with his omega and he was going to give YoonGi and Jimin all the happiness in world that they deserve.
He was also going to find the reason behind his best friend's behavior.